• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/31 GDT: Islanders 4 at Red Wings 3 OT)

Rate this topic

I wouldnt say we were ever dominating.

Well, to be fair I only caught like two minutes of the game before the goal there. And I'm drunk. What's been happening then, how the f*** are we losing the the Islanders?

There's the requisite three goals against. <_<

and the requisite one goal scored... even worse. Party time!!! Everybody to Ozzie's house - or wherever they are all headed for the NYE celebration.

Hate to be a Mindfly, but it's a holiday game. They always f*ck up and I always feel sorry for the goalie who draws these games...

WTF is going on here? I love Howard and I know all the goals aren't his fault but come on. Whats his GAA and Save% lately? Maybe Babs needs to rest him a bit and let him find his game. These 3+ goals against every game are concerning.

Edited by Hatchet Barry

Yeah. There's no hope. Remember what happened the last time we were down 3-1? Yeah, no hope at all. :rolleyes:

It's New Year's Eve -- and we have no Eaves. I am doing the math here. That was last game, this is this one. And I'd say unless Tatar wants to show off for Babs, we've got our goal for the evening, here.

I don't celebrate NYE as I'm a teetotaler, but I'd like to think that even if there are many members of the team looking to get their swerve on after the game, they at least realize that "after the game" means "after the hockey contest they are being paid to play this evening".