• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mroepke5

USA vs Canada (WORLD JUNIOR SHOWDOWN)

Rate this topic

I want USA to win, but I have a feeling Callahan is going to f#ck it up some how. :ph34r:

It fits. He's an agitator; a guy who plays on the edge; possibly prone to a bad penalty here and there. But Pulu and Iron were having great tournaments until their f***ups. Now they made one mistake that could overshadow their whole performance. At least, in their minds that is. Callahan hasn't been AS great. He might still be progressing on his way up before the eventual costly mistake.

Going to be a good game tonight for sure. I am not sure who is going to win, but definitely cheering for Canada.

Either Canada's physical play is going to win it for them, or Campbell is going to win it for the USA.

Campbell is a great goalie, definitely way better than Visentin and Roy combined.

Guest Four

his brother is a defensemen, how can you compare the two ? and Luke has turned into one hell of a defensemen so far, a couple more years and he will be a shutdown guy.

Two way game son, two way game.

Schenn Jr. has looked dominant in the offensive zone with some great defensive moves as well

Schenn Sr. looks good on defense, but isn't very good in the offensive zone

Two different positions, but Schenn Jr. has played his position better than Schenn Sr. had in this tournament.

Guest mindfly

who's the american commentator for nhl network? sounds familiar from old red wings games.. espn guy? not bill clement is it?