• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/15 GDT: Blue Jackets 5 at Red Wings 6 (OT)

Rate this topic

I feel he has played to expectations and then some as nothing more than a 4th line grinder and PK was wanted

I don't think Miller has disappointed this year. Some people (including myself) were wondering if he'd be too redundant to keep around next year, but not because he's playing bad, just that he doesn't really add much that we don't already have, but he works his ass off every night and that counts for something.

Every time the team gets depleted with injuries Miller steps up and starts scoring, I've changed my tune and now think he should be kept on the team because you never know when the team will get injured like this again and he's reliable.

Also, I felt that the goals allowed last night weren't all that bad. For once they weren't goals that the goalie should have had or ridiculous defensive breakdowns. A lot of the goals took crazy re-directions (not those slight angle changes that go in on Howard) or went through a ton of people. Not too unhappy, even though they allowed five goals.

what was the significance of this game for macdonald?

why did draper go and retrieve that puck for him after they won it in overtime?

Not sure, but it might be because it was Joey's first win as a starting goalie for Detroit.

Guest Crymson

what was the significance of this game for macdonald?

why did draper go and retrieve that puck for him after they won it in overtime?

It was Rafalski who did that, and he did so because it was MacDonald's first win in this stint as a Wing and his first win since 2009.

How does two good games by Miller make everyone who has said Miller is replacable wrong about him? He's played exactly how we all thought. No one hates him or thinks he is worthless. he's a 4th line PK'er that is easily replaceable by one of our younger guys.

Good win Wings. I didn't get to see the last period and OT, but I'm glad we fought and scratched out a win.

How does two good games by Miller make everyone who has said Miller is replacable wrong about him? He's played exactly how we all thought. No one hates him or thinks he is worthless. he's a 4th line PK'er that is easily replaceable by one of our younger guys.

Good win Wings. I didn't get to see the last period and OT, but I'm glad we fought and scratched out a win.

bilde-16.jpg