2/18 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Panthers 3

• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

#241 BOUTY

BOUTY

Draftee

• 11 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:26 AM

Datsyuk and Bertuzzi are just playing out of their minds this past week. Pavel...5 Gs and 4 As his last 6 games back? What a force. Let's hope they keep it up. Wings are now 22-0-2 when leading after 2 periods.... MONEY.

#242 wingslogo19

wingslogo19

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,234 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:28 AM

Great to see a lot of Wings fan again tonight.. Bert is on fire right now. Anyone know what happend to the guy who threw the Octopus on the ice by chance?
IPB Image

#243 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 03:44 AM

Great to see a lot of Wings fan again tonight.. Bert is on fire right now. Anyone know what happend to the guy who threw the Octopus on the ice by chance?

Wingzman91 (who was at the game) said that the fellow was arrested.

#244 chrisdetroit

chrisdetroit

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,407 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:52 AM

Right! No more of that. We just need to keep the focus, they lost it tonight a tad. Wins are wins but slowly but surely s*** can take a turn for the worst again and we can start beating ourselves. Here is hoping, early Sunday games are tough.

Joey let in 2 bad goals tonight, otherwise it would have been 4-1. Also it was the second of a back to back against a non playoff team. I'm ok with the performance. We got the W.
Do or do not. There is no try

#245 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 11:14 AM

Anytime the back-up gets you the W, it's ok in my book. He stopped the hard and average shots, he just had trouble with the easy ones, happens to the best of goalies.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#246 TheXym

TheXym

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:06 PM

JMac let in a couple of softies but like Konnan's said, he got the job done. There were a few lapses by the D but overall the boys looked good last night. Pavs and Bert have been tearing it up and Cleary seems to be picking things up where he left off before the injury. I'm just glad Helm wasn't hurt by the knee shot he took.
It's pronounced "Zim" not "Exim". Aw heck with it, just call me Scott.