• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/9 GDT: Kings 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

I think aside from just wanting the team to pull it together.. my wish for the rest of the season is to see Jimmy's GAA settle down.. at least less than 2.5.. I know Jimmy is good and there have been a lot of factors playing in to his high GAA but going into the playoffs with you starting goalie posting a 2.8 GAA is just a wee bit unsettling.

I hope they put ozzie in net as soon as hes ready to go

He needs to be worked in slowly. That groin injury was pretty severe from he said, like cartilage off bone and all that. He is a very key piece to this puzzle as he was looking ready to possibly take the reins from Jimmy this year before the injury (If "The Hair" would allow it). I am a huge supporter of putting the best guy in and Jimmy is finally putting it together but having 2 goalies being playoff ready is a great problem to have. So here is hoping....

Guest Howard He Do It?!

They didn't a week ago. :sly:

Only in the last 4 minutes.

He needs to be worked in slowly. That groin injury was pretty severe from he said, like cartilage off bone and all that. He is a very key piece to this puzzle as he was looking ready to possibly take the reins from Jimmy this year before the injury (If "The Hair" would allow it). I am a huge supporter of putting the best guy in and Jimmy is finally putting it together but having 2 goalies being playoff ready is a great problem to have. So here is hoping....

:lol: my feelings exactly when it comes to Osgood having time in net.

for those of you who wants to see them perform, you'd better turn off your tv/pc or leave the premise 5 minutes to go in third or you'd be disappointed. however, wings win 9-6.

Edited by ami

Dear Wings,

Please note that playing a "full 60 minutes" does not include tv timeouts, intermissions or the time it takes to set up for a face-off. It means the 60 minutes during which the clock is running.

There seems to have been some confusion on this in the recent past, and we hope this clears things up. Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely, LGW

Well, Dats and Hank were absolutely terrible together against Phoenix, so I'm hoping we'll see considerable improvement tonight.

That 3rd line looks a little scary, and I can't believe Hudler is on the 4th line given his play of late.

Yes, indeedy they were. THAT was the scary thing to me. Hope it was just a 24-hour thing. :ph34r:

Only in the last 4 minutes.

The 56 before proved far more to the opposite side and enough to cover the difference of the last 4.

I'm in no way condoning playing sloppy towards the end, but there's a time to go balls to the wall and there's a time to keep your legs fresh. A 7-2 lead with under 4 minutes is an example.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

well hopefully the wings can get it together tonight...

i havent had the greatest day so hopefully with them winning tonight it can end somewhat on a positive note :thumbup: