• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
under_par_00

Rafalski

Rate this topic

I had to leave shortly after Rafalski was injured. It looks like he came back to finish the game, because he played 16:31, but how long is this guy going to last on one leg?

I know he is a warrior, and has played through back injuries before, but this has to be a major concern going into the playoffs? Tape it up real good and get out there? Do you think he will still be effective? That knee can't feel good, and each game he is doing more damage.

I'm still laughing at the "Spaghetti leg" comment! :lol:

Anyway, Raffy's got a brace on so that is going to not only reduce any pain he may feel in his knee, but it will also protect it from further injury like it has recently. As far as each game doing more damage, while there are over-use injuries, I think if his knee was hurting, it would be noticeable and the trainers would keep him out of the game. As long as he reports pain when he has it, he'll get the treatment he needs immediately and should have no reason to play through it. He should be fine in the playoffs. :thumbup:

I was concerned about the injury because it looked much worse than I thought live. I was more impressed with the fact that Abby stood up and took the Leaf player on in a scrap! I really hope Raf is ok, our PP is sooo much better with him out there!

The injury gods just seem to be after him big time. .

Let's face it, he's a little guy out there, and because he's a very effective passer, the book says to hit him hard and hit him often and try to wear him down. The guy takes a beating and it gets tougher and tougher at his age.

Glad he has that 6mil contract. :ph34r:

Ok and? Who else on defense is going to get you 50-60 points besides Lidstrom? The Wings' record without Rafalski shows you how valuable he is to this team.

Guest Crymson

Ok and? Who else on defense is going to get you 50-60 points besides Lidstrom? The Wings' record without Rafalski shows you how valuable he is to this team.

This forum is very manic sometimes.

One minute, it's "OMFG RAFALSKI SUCKS, AND HIS CONTRACT IS AWFUL!"

The next, it's "OMFG, RAFALSKI MAY BE INJURED. WE'RE SCREWED!"

Then it's "RAFALSKI IS BACK! THANK GOODNESS!"

And then it rinses and repeats.

This forum is very manic sometimes.

One minute, it's "OMFG RAFALSKI SUCKS, AND HIS CONTRACT IS AWFUL!"

The next, it's "OMFG, RAFALSKI MAY BE INJURED. WE'RE SCREWED!"

Then it's "RAFALSKI IS BACK! THANK GOODNESS!"

And then it rinses and repeats.

With all issues really not just Raf. I am one that thinks he is paid a bit high but will never really lose any sleep over having an elite puck mover and exceptional PP guy such as him.