• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/28 GDT: Blackhawks 3 at Red Wings 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

I just wish we'd:

A. Stop passing it all around the perimeter.

B. One time the damn puck instead of stopping it, thinking about it, and then shooting it. What is with the slow reaction of the Wings this year? I refuse to believe it's Age. Everybody has said since seemingly 1995 we were too old to win.

But come on. Stop second guessing. ONE TIME THE DAMN PUCK!

It's nerve racking watching them pass all around the outside of the ice and then not even getting a shot.

Anyone notice that most everybody says that just about every game is poorly referreed? I don't disagree, but just sayin. Perhaps this is another reason the NHL doesn't grow. Even hockey enthusiasts can't understand the calls. How would a newcomer?

I have a very hard time trying to explain the rules to my son. He gets confused to the point of losing interest b/c he doesn't understand what's going on.

A friend of mine told me a story about Salei when he played for the Ducks. She worked at the Pond and ran into him one day, and asked him who he was. His response...."I AM HOCKEY PLAYER". Nice. That's all I can think of when I see him now.

I just wish we'd:

A. Stop passing it all around the perimeter.

B. One time the damn puck instead of stopping it, thinking about it, and then shooting it. What is with the slow reaction of the Wings this year? I refuse to believe it's Age. Everybody has said since seemingly 1995 we were too old to win.

But come on. Stop second guessing. ONE TIME THE DAMN PUCK!

It's nerve racking watching them pass all around the outside of the ice and then not even getting a shot.

My feelings exactly. It really does look like they're reaction times are too slow for the NHL.