• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/28 GDT: Blackhawks 3 at Red Wings 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

888 posts in this topic

Well thats cool, they ******* dive into him and its NOTHING. Yet a few weeks ago a tap on the shoulder is a ******* penalty shot.

Is this crew part of some enrichment program to get the sight-impaired jobs as NHL officials? This is bad even by NHL standards.

Vladifan likes this

And he somehow has a contract with 3 NHL related organizations.

I wonder how many emails to Versus it would take to get this guy off national TV. I know most of the posters on HFBoards hate him.

He has an IEP too....

I think the ref says he got the puck so they didn't call it, but I maintain if that's ANY OTHER PLAYER besides homer, that's a frickin penalty shot.

Unbelievable.

Penalty shot?

That would be nice. Or heck even a penalty call. Like I said, they used up their penalty quotas up already.

We have seen numerous penalty shots called for much worse and yet that one goes uncalled...hmm I would like to know the reasoning for that one

After all those horse s*** penalties last period they let that go.

These are possibly the worst refs I have seen in a long time.

Who are they?

He has an IEP too....

BAHhahahahahahahahahaha!!

Seriously, folks? Bitching about refereeing? If nothing else, that "goal" of Toronto's that didn't get called back should have let us know how the officiating was going to be from now until the playoffs, where it will be absolutely brutal the first round and then slowly fade away.

Honestly. I don't think Homer gets a lot of calls because he is really not a good skater. However, that one deserved a call.

Franzen needs to walk in and snipe one, get that stick going Mule......... DO IT

Anyone notice that most everybody says that just about every game is poorly referreed? I don't disagree, but just sayin. Perhaps this is another reason the NHL doesn't grow. Even hockey enthusiasts can't understand the calls. How would a newcomer?

Vladifan likes this