• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mors

Babcock healthy-scratch decisions

Rate this topic

Guest Heaten

If Modano is sore, no sense in dressing this close to the playoffs. That's why Red Wings have so much depth. And I'm sure Modano will get a Christmas card from Illitch with a $150k in it if he doesn't reach his bonus. This organization is about loyalty and class to draw in more FAs.

Personally, I hope he doesn't come back. I was all for a one and done but two seasons is too much imo. I'd much rather see one of the youngsters next season, regardless of what Modano does in the playoffs.

You wont be saying that when he takes a franzen like playoff role and lights up the board with goalfests.

You wont be saying that when he takes a franzen like playoff role and lights up the board with goalfests.

I really hope this happens too. I think it is a good possibility.

Edited by under_par_00

I repeat:

Personally, I hope he doesn't come back. I was all for a one and done but two seasons is too much imo. I'd much rather see one of the youngsters next season, regardless of what Modano does in the playoffs.

i'm on the fence - i'd love to ruin chicago's playoff hopes if possible.. but if they are looking like they are in, then meh

overall not worth addtl injuries though

Edited by ilmickeyli

Miller in, let someone else sit

The Miller-Helm-Eaves line has been brilliant all year. I just don't know who sits though if Miller dresses. If Babcock isn't going to play Hudler with other skill players, then he may as well be scratched.

Ultimately I think it will be Miller and Draper sitting out, but it's a nice problem to have at forward going into the playoffs.

Edited by GoWings1905

one more repeat and i might get your point.

Always willing to help the mentally challenged.

You're welcome. I'd rather see Mursak.

Edited by Broken 16

When Miller was scratched at Buffalo I was a bit surprised. I have no doubt he would've loved to play that game, and Modano would probably think it's cool if he played to 1500 games, they've probably thought about it, but it's probably something they quickly got over and don't think about much anymore, not worth getting upset over and holding a grudge at the coach for.

When Miller was scratched at Buffalo I was a bit surprised. I have no doubt he would've loved to play that game, and Modano would probably think it's cool if he played to 1500 games, they've probably thought about it, but it's probably something they quickly got over and don't think about much anymore, not worth getting upset over and holding a grudge at the coach for.

Exactly, I mean just look at THE HAIR...

mikebabcock.jpg

I'm certainly not holding a grudge, Babcock is the best coach in the league. I just thought these were strange decisions.