Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 10:12 AM

Playoff implications:

Win = Phoenix
Loss = Nashville

That would give me motivation right there. Plus all the rabid, foaming-at-the-mouth, STOOPID Hawks fans who will be yelling, "Red Wings suck!" <_<

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#42 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 10:17 AM

This may be the day that we get to see the Mule return to playoff form. I know LGW likes to knock him, but when the lights are on bright hes at his best.

Wings win 3-2 in OT

Mule x 2 and Helm

Toews and Sharp for them

Howard with 34 saves

NO. PLEASE. NO points for the Hawks, or they're in. Correct?

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#43 matt198913

matt198913

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 10:20 AM

That would give me motivation right there. Plus all the rabid, foaming-at-the-mouth, STOOPID Hawks fans who will be yelling, "Red Wings suck!" <_<

Hate hawks fans... Would make my year if we kept them from the playoffs

Hate hawks fans... Would make my year if we kept them from the playoffs
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#44 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 10:45 AM

Preds fans chant that too, every time they score on us. And they jeer Howard when they are behind... LOL~ Ignorant, rather than arrogant (Chicago).

If the Wings want to meet my expectations (as if that matters) they will knock Chicago out of the playoffs and then show up first round the way they did April 2, and teach Nashville a lesson. Nashville is totally beatable, but only if the Wings decide to play. Otherwise, they are young and hungry and will bury the Wings before you can say "Barry Trotz has no neck -- red, or otherwise."

This situation is 100% on the Wings roster - not just the goalies - to show up and play their best. Or not. I honestly don't know what to expect today, after Friday's game and their inability to score. We shall see.

puckloo39dom.jpg

"There is no passion to be found in playing small -- in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

Nelson Mandela - RIP  1918-2013

Better than Ever

#45 Jasper84

Jasper84

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,739 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 10:50 AM

Want Wings to win of course but if they play like they have as of late ... another 4-2 for Hawks.
What I really want is Wings win and Chicago to be in 8th because I want the Canucks to face Chicago in round 1 ... I think there are 2 possibilities, Wings win in OT or Hawks lose AND Stars lose.

Close. The Hawks need to lose in regulation for 0 points, and the Stars need to lose as well, thats the only way the hawks can draw the nucks.

If the hawks get 1 point tonight, they will be tied with LA at 98, but the hawks win the tie breaker with more ROW so they get 7th and LA gets 8th.

#46 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 10:51 AM

Preds fans chant that too, every time they score on us. And they jeer Howard when they are behind... LOL~ Ignorant, rather than arrogant (Chicago).

If the Wings want to meet my expectations (as if that matters) they will knock Chicago out of the playoffs and then show up first round the way they did April 2, and teach Nashville a lesson. Nashville is totally beatable, but only if the Wings decide to play. Otherwise, they are young and hungry and will bury the Wings before you can say "Barry Trotz has no neck -- red, or otherwise."

This situation is 100% on the Wings roster - not just the goalies - to show up and play their best. Or not. I honestly don't know what to expect today, after Friday's game and their inability to score. We shall see.

This is it. In a nutshell. Everyone can say whatever they want, but if nothing else, this game should be a matter of pride in one's talent and work ethic. And KNOWING they can win.

I want them to win for their sakes. I want them to know the joy of beating a feisty but arrogant team. I figure I owe them that after the years of thrills, excitement, joy and oh yeah, the pain and frustration. But mostly there were the positives. :thumbup:

Edited by Vladifan, 10 April 2011 - 11:12 AM.

#47 jeff48109

jeff48109

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,521 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:12 AM

is Edzo calling the game?

#48 HockeytownRules19

HockeytownRules19

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:14 AM

is Edzo calling the game?

Of course... plus i want to see him cry and sob when we win, it would make my day!

#49 stuck in socal

stuck in socal

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:16 AM

Wow, the last game of the preseason is finally upon us. Let's Go Wings!
Playoff Time. Let's Go Red Wings!!!!

#50 R-Dizzle

R-Dizzle

Just warming up

• Gold Booster
  • 623 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:19 AM

Lets not s*** the bed on national tv...please.

Posted Image

#51 evilzyme

evilzyme

Games a gongshow.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:28 AM

IM READY FOR THE GAME, LGWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Pavel Datsyuk - "Pasha" - #13
"Got no fun if you got no puck"
'"I like ladies" - Towards the Lady Byng trophy
"Hannnnnnnnnnk"
"Okay $5 now"

I'm Don Cherry and Danny DeKeyser is my Kadri.

#52 ricky0034

ricky0034

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:29 AM

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Let us win in OT. That way the Hawks play the Canucks.

actually if we win in OT the Hawks play the Sharks and the Canucks play the Kings

the only way the Hawks can play the Canucks now is if we win in regulation and the Stars lose

Edited by ricky0034, 10 April 2011 - 11:30 AM.

#53 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:31 AM

Guys, be prepared for a frustrating day regarding the refs. I firmly believe they want Chicago in. I think they'll get some calls today.
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.

#54 jeff48109

jeff48109

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,521 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:32 AM

Of course... plus i want to see him cry and sob when we win, it would make my day!

no way that will happen. the nhl has already made arrangements with the refs and the war room

#55 heretic69

heretic69

Only the Sith deal in absolutes

• Gold Booster
  • 307 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:34 AM

Get a DVR my friend... Broke down and finally bought one the other day, best decision of the year

This x one million. I just realized I'm going to miss the first period...so I opened my Cox app and set it to record.

I don't know how I lived before this.

#56 Jasper84

Jasper84

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,739 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:37 AM

Here we go, lets put these guys away early

#57 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:38 AM

I hate NBC and Edzo. I think I'll definitely have to mute the tv.

LET'S DO THIS BOYS!!!!

"LET'S GO RED WINGS!!! BLACKHAWKS SUCK!!!"

#58 26point2

26point2

If you don't know what you are doing, at least do it quickly

• HoF Booster
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:39 AM

Looks like the start of the last game. Can't control the puck.

And it causes a PK.

#59 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Oh they look like they came ready to play <_< as usual.

#60 Dave

Dave

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

This team is already starting with their faggotry.