• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Los Angeles vs. San Jose

Rate this topic

Absolutely it did. Richardson ducked and of course there was head contact.

Another example of mass hysteria about head shots.

yeah. i want the kings to win, but if they score on this PP i would feel the bitching by sharks fans will be justified.

OT potential elimination game! love playoff hockey.

thought for the break: why are you guys up at 12.40 EDT watching hockey and posting on LGW? i work third shift but have tonight off, so it's like the middle of the day to me right now. happy to have this game go to OT so i have more hockey to watch. :) what are you guys up to?

thought for the break: why are you guys up at 12.40 EDT watching hockey and posting on LGW? i work third shift but have tonight off, so it's like the middle of the day to me right now. happy to have this game go to OT so i have more hockey to watch. :) what are you guys up to?

Avoiding sleep for more hockey. Its totally worth it.

Nice and comfortble 2:15pm here in Australia. ;)

I'm on the west coast, so it's a regular night of hockey. The problem is when the Wings games start a 4:30pm!

got the next 2 days off from work so i can sleep in tomorrow, post on here, and play vids all day lol

Stetoguchi for sharks

handzus for kings

Booo. A 5 minute major, and LA can't even score 1...

THAT'S why they weren't a true playoff contender.

One of the reasons for sure. Their power play was horrific this regular season. They need to fire whoever their PP coach is. The Kings don't have a ton of offensive talent, but it shouldn't have been as awful as it was.

The sad part is, it actually was better in the playoffs than it had been. but it's still awful.