• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Jimmy Howard Playoff Watch Thread

Rate this topic

Jimmy Howard has been the only reason why we have been in either of games 1 and 2 of this series against the Sharks. You can't blame him for his stellar performances so far. The Wings just need to score more than 1 goal per game. Course, no one will give Jimmy any props for his performance.

Amazing how our high powered offense just disappeared after the first series and Jimmy has stepped up and is playing great. Got a feeling that unless Detroit scores like three in the first period in game three he is going to throw the team under the bus, lol.

Who would've thought that goaltending is NOT the problem the Wings are having in the PO? that was all I would hear about before. Its so nice to see Howie show everyone up and I think he loves the attention, especially when the sharks fans were taunting his name, he looked up and gave a little nod to show them his appreciation haha. It might be just me, but I could see him getting into an awesome fight in his career, he seems like one of those bad ass goalies LOL. anyway glad to see the recognition regardless of the loss. love me some Jimmy!!

Unfortunately with a 2.30 GAA the O needs to start scoring more this series

(Edit...but thats not trying to take away from his basically single handedly keeping us in these past two games)

Edited by sandyeggo wingnut