• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Tampa Bay vs. Boston

Rate this topic

TBL in 6.

Boston's PP is awful and TB is just too good top to bottom; their bottom six guys have really stepped up.

Oh yeah, and Roloson; dude's aging like someone we all know and love on the Wings.

Edited by Theophany

Go Bolts! Though I don't mind the Bruins too much either.

This could be a really good series, looking forward to it.

Really proud of Stevie and all he's been able to do in such a short time.

Boston.

Tampa Bay is a crappy team on a streak and has refs on their side.

Oh yeah Roloson is garbage, most of the work has been done by defenseman grabbing and holding, and they also have the most blocked shots, I would love to see them blocking Charas shots.

Boston.

Oh yeah Roloson is garbage, most of the work has been done by defenseman grabbing and holding, and they also have the most blocked shots, I would love to see them blocking Charas shots.

You obviously haven't been watching their games.

Don't know the condition of Bergeron, but that could really hurt Boston if he's out for a while. Hopefully, they just kept him out as a precaution. No sense in putting him back in a game when you're up 3-0 in a series. That being said, I like both teams and will be happy with whichever team we play in The Finals.

Boston.

.....so you haven't seen a single TBL game this playoffs then I take it?

fail.

Guest Save The Octopus

Well, I thought that the Bolts were going to be dispatched by the Caps and instead they sweep the Caps right out of town. The Bolts could be that "team of destiny" that pops up every now and then. Series goes at least 6.

Rooting for Tampa, but I don't know, Boston has been pretty good. But then again, like someone mentioned, it appears that Tampa might be the "underdog that goes to the Finals" that happens nearly every year.

I am torn... I moved to Boston this past September for Grad School (grew up in Michigan, have lived there my whole life up until September 2010). I went to Game 2 Boston vs Montreal, and I went to Game 4 Boston vs Philadelphia... The Bruins have kind of grown on me a little...

on the other hand, I want Stevie to do well, especially since he's already done so well in his first year as a GM with the Bolts.

I still believe we can see a Lightning vs Red Wings SCF this year. And if the hockey gods do not allow it to happen this year, then I'll have to wait until 2012 :)

let's go Bruins!

Hockey fans are by far the best.......

How Lightning fan outwitted petty HOA over playoff sign

I cannot believe there are issues like this going on.. What is the big deal over a small little sign?

I'm so stubborn/spiteful that just out of spite I would go down & pay the $10 & get a DBA certificate for a small business called "Go Bolts Security". Employees= 1 (me). Doesn't matter if your company has any clients or not! That way they can't say "that's not a real company so the sign has to come down"! My wife & I each own our own small business & getting DBA papers takes about 5 minutes at your County Clerk's office.

Oh, and BTW, I am rooting for Tampa, but I think Boston might be too much for them. I picked Tampa to beat Pittsburgh & Washington, but Boston is tough. I didn't think Pittsburgh was that great to begin with (without Crybaby & Shrek anyway), and I still can't believe how high Washington was ranked - was never really that impressed with them.

Edited by SpiritFan