• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 6 GDT: Sharks 1 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Best believe Modano is going to give it 110% tonight!

I'm also looking at YOU Filppula!!

The boys know what this game 'may' mean in relation to Modano and Nik, so this should be the Wings we know. I'm actually quite relaxed right now.

Also is it me, or damn don't the Sharks, from coach on down, look friggin' worried as opposed to the calm our boys are showing. Check out the pregame skate. Hahaha it's in the Sharks eyes ... they know they lose this one and boy oh boy are they in trouble.

Gooooo WINGS!!

Edited by motorcitykid

Exactly how I feel!! Haven't been this nervous in a long time. I thought I was bad Sunday night, but this blows it away lol

If we make it to game 7, all LGW members should be given there very own personal puke buckets :idea:

I really don't like that Hudler is in for Draper. A key penalty killer is out, he brings faceoff wins and speed and grit. Hudler better f***in score or assist on some goals tonight. The PK was perfect I believe last game.

Absolutely disagree with this move.

I really don't like that Hudler is in for Draper. A key penalty killer is out, he brings faceoff wins and speed and grit. Hudler better f***in score or assist on some goals tonight. The PK was perfect I believe last game.

Absolutely disagree with this move.

UGH!

WHY THE HELL WOULD BABS TAKE DRAPER OUT FOR HUDLER! .....Horrible move. I hope this doesnt cost us.