• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
unsaddleddonald

Does this annoy you?

Rate this topic

A lack of capital letters at the beginning of a sentence...yes, it annoys me. Using "any one" instead "anyone" annoys me. Leaving out the word "it"...oh yes, that's annoying. The teams having recourse to deal with substandard performances from players making a lot of money...not so annoying.

Maybe you should strive to write better than a 6th grader in public instead.

So one missed capitalization and a misspelling leads to you being a prick? He used perfect punctuation, aside from using the wrong "its", on a hockey message board and all you can do is be an ass? Seriously? I've seen way worse stuff on her in terms of grammar and no one points it out. If I see someone butchering there, their, and they're I'll usually reply with a witty comment using all the words correctly, not go ad hominem on them.

Edited by Konnan511

So one missed capitalization and a misspelling leads to you being a prick? He used perfect punctuation, aside from using the wrong "its", on a hockey message board and all you can do is be an ass? Seriously? I've seen way worse stuff on her in terms of grammar and no one points it out. If I see someone butchering there, their, and they're I'll usually reply with a witty comment using all the words correctly, not go ad hominem on them.

Hah, thanks for the backup Konnan. I never thought I would be insulted by fellow Red Wing fans because my grammar was off....

I'll bet you have, my dear.

At any rate, I was thinking about this and wondering what the players thought of it. Would they be for letting teams get out of bad contracts by burying them, or would they be against it? I'm talking about the players who aren't getting sent places, of course.

"On her"? Did you really put that? I think you're screwing with me? Don't get mad, I'm just messing around. I wasn't trying to be an ass with the OP, either. Well, not much of one. The point I was trying to make is that it doesn't take a lot to annoy me. This particular topic is not one of those things. And, since I'm here, Ad Hominem, isn't really the case in this situation. I pointed the OP's spelling mistakes, but I did not use those mistakes to prove that he is wrong in his opinion. Okay, now I'm being an ass. I'll stop.

"On her"? Did you really put that? I think you're screwing with me? Don't get mad, I'm just messing around. I wasn't trying to be an ass with the OP, either. Well, not much of one. The point I was trying to make is that it doesn't take a lot to annoy me. This particular topic is not one of those things. And, since I'm here, Ad Hominem, isn't really the case in this situation. I pointed the OP's spelling mistakes, but I did not use those mistakes to prove that he is wrong in his opinion. Okay, now I'm being an ass. I'll stop.

I thnik yuor ginog to relaize taht the fact is tihs: wehn you wirte a senetce, as lnog as you put all the ltetres of a wrod in odrer wtih the croecrt bginienng and einndg lretets, polepe can sitll raed the snetcene. Wreid, huh?

I thnik yuor ginog to relaize taht the fact is tihs: wehn you wirte a senetce, as lnog as you put all the ltetres of a wrod in odrer wtih the croecrt bginienng and einndg lretets, polepe can sitll raed the snetcene. Wreid, huh?

Is that Croatian?

Gah... I'm ashamed to say I read that full speed with no problems.

I still see you are finding ways of squeezing Hudler into ever post :rolleyes: