• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/25 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Blue Jackets 4

Rate this topic

I like Conks too, but he hasn't been good thus far this season. I know, season's young. It's weird though, having more faith in the starter than the backup for a change. :lol:

Hahaha, isn't that the truth. If Ozzie was in the net pulling this I can only imagine the outcry (even though I'd still defend him :ph34r:)

What? We aren't watching baseball? What is this?

You're joking, right? I was responding to Mason getting put back into the game after supposedly being pulled because of an injury. Then I compared that to another sport and said that it can't happen in baseball - once you're pulled, you don't get put back in the game, even if turns out nothing was really wrong.

Didn't think I was speaking Greek, there.

Any other links out there ??? The " http://freeredwings.tv/" it's not working for me it's saying this broadcast is offline. Please help

The link works fine, I just tried it.

Edit: Now it's out again. Who knows....just follow the game here.

Edited by Electrophile

You're joking, right? I was responding to Mason getting put back into the game after supposedly being pulled because of an injury. Then I compared that to another sport and said that it can't happen in baseball - once you're pulled, you don't get put back in the game, even if turns out nothing was really wrong.

Why so serious? Of course I was joking.

It's happened before. MacDonald got shelled last season, Wings put McCollum in, he allowed three goals and they put MacDonald back in.

I was responding to Mason getting put back into the game after supposedly being pulled because of an injury. Then I compared that to another sport and said that it can't happen in baseball - once you're pulled, you don't get put back in the game, even if turns out nothing was really wrong.

Interestingly enough, baseball is actually the only sport of the four where you don't get unlimited substitutions.

Goalies can rotate in and out... especially if there is an injury. Two goalies suited up, not a bullpen worth.

Besides, don't you remember on D2 when Goldberg got pulled for Julie the Cat and she immediately got tossed so Goldberg came back in?