• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/1 GDT: Wild 2 at Red Wings 1 (OT)

Rate this topic

Nice hit miller lol. I say if a goalie is out of his crease hes fair play

Great 5 on 3 PK. Good shot blocking

No more penalties!

Love on heatley can crosscheck kronwall down on the 5 on 3 kill and not get a penalty

Edited by brett

it doesn't matter what he "tried" to do. that's a penalty 100% of the time.

Funny how I've seen s*** like that happen to our tenders in the past and suddenly they're fair game. It's s***ty officiating, plain and simple. An embarrassment to the stripes.

Guest stinky fish taco

Funny how I've seen s*** like that happen to our tenders in the past and suddenly they're fair game. It's s***ty officiating, plain and simple. An embarrassment to the stripes.

when the goaltender gets bowled over like that, it's a penalty. take off the homer goggles.

Well if it wasn't called in some past event it was a bad no-call. Miller may have been trying to avoid Harding but he ended up jumping right into him. If that's not a penalty I don't know what is.

Guest stinky fish taco

Like in 2007 when Dom got bowled over into the net and the Anaheim goal stood? Sure.

we're talking behind the net, here. obviously stuff in the crease is going to be different.

try to focus.

we're talking behind the net, here. obviously stuff in the crease is going to be different.

try to focus.

Yeah running a goalie in the crease isn't illegal, but whenever he leaves the crease you can't touch him.