• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/1 GDT: Wild 2 at Red Wings 1 (OT)

Rate this topic

Good job with the PK then too many men. Come on guys, you can't get any flow like this and you don't want to let them take control. Jimmy has been playing well, he deserves better than this in front of him.

They dodged a bullet with the PK's standing tall. The boys need to come out strong and put them on their heels early and opwn up a bigger lead for the third.

Edited by TheXym

These penalties have been TERRIBLE. The refs are doing a terrible job tonight, and it is these lame calls that took the momentum out of the game that the Wings had. I would say these s***ty refs owe the Wings a few PP's in the 3rd, at which rate the boys in red should have no trouble finishing this game and sending the god damn boring ass wild home until march.

These penalties have been TERRIBLE. The refs are doing a terrible job tonight, and it is these lame calls that took the momentum out of the game that the Wings had. I would say these s***ty refs owe the Wings a few PP's in the 3rd, at which rate the boys in red should have no trouble finishing this game and sending the god damn boring ass wild home until march.

It's not entirely the refs fault. The goalie interference call on Homer was a joke, but we also were playing sloppy and stupid. We're not owed anything.

Meh, they've seemed pretty deserved penalties. The only questionable call was the one on Homer, but he shouldn't have been in the crease like that, especially if you aren't pushed into it.

Edited by Konnan511

The call on Homer was terrible, and the call on Bert was terrible... you either take both guys or none of them. That was pathetic. Those calls and then earlier Nyquist was hooked down on what would have been a really good scoring chance and... no call. I swear, the nhl has the worst officiating in the world.

The call on Homer was terrible, and the call on Bert was terrible... you either take both guys or none of them. That was pathetic. Those calls and then earlier Nyquist was hooked down on what would have been a really good scoring chance and... no call. I swear, the nhl has the worst officiating in the world.

The one on Bert I saw. The ref let the slashing go until Harding covered the puck, then Bertuzzi took a massive slash at Harding. The calls on the Wings have been legit, it's the non calls against the Wild that are frustrating.

And PS, no league has worst officiating than the NBA.

Edited by Konnan511

The one on Bert I saw. The ref let the slashing go until Harding covered the puck, then Bertuzzi took a massive slash at Harding. The calls on the Wings have been legit, it's the non calls against the Wild that are frustrating.

Maybe it was legit by the rulebook, but the whole thing seemed very hum-drum and run of the mill to me, not the sort of thing that usually gets called. I guess if that's the way they're going to do it than fine; I hadn't been paying close enough attention to any post-whistle stuff earlier to see if there's a similar incident where they didn't toss someone.

In any event I agree about the non-calls. The Gus trip was blatant and awful but no make up call was forthcoming.