• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

11/5 GDT: Ducks 0 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

341 posts in this topic

I should be at this game damn it....I signed up for a bus trip to the Joe, but apparently they couldn't fill the bus. This is the second time this has happened. (few years ago a bus trip out of Traverse City was a cancel...what the hell, TC with all the RW fans? Don't get it. Would be a ball with a few beers there and back!) Oh Well!

ps. I do have tickets for Dec 10th, hope they a doing better by then.....Ha!

Visiting family so no center ice for this one. I'll be keeping up in here as best i can. Thanks in advance for the game info.

Yes! That's the way to start it off. Keep it going. Any assists on it?

Edited by TheXym

I like Bruno, he should be in the line-up more often. Bertuzzi is a nice guy but he's waste of space.

I just had a rather frightening thought. Seeing as how I'm superstitious, if the Wings win do I need to get a vasectomy before every game?  This might be painful. 

55fan and edicius like this

I just had a rather frightening thought. Seeing as how I'm superstitious, if the Wings win do I need to get a vasectomy before every game?  This might be painful. 

You will just have to watch every game with the rotating frozen pea bags....the rest of the season :P

15-1 SOG :thumbup:

Unbelievable. If the Wings lose this game I think panic will officially set in. They're playing out of their mind. And Brunnstrom-Helm looks gooooood.