• Please log in to reply
323 replies to this topic

#281 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:54 PM

I think that's ridiculous - Pavs is on the bench, but he has to come off the bench to go to the penalty box. Just take the worst person on the ice for the Wings and put him in the box.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#282 darkmanx

darkmanx

Toronto's Finest

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,621 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:55 PM

Why the f*** is Miller playing with datsyuk ?

#283 Electrophile

Electrophile

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:56 PM

What's wrong with this site tonight? Damn.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#284 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Muletrick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#285 syntax

syntax

Join the Empire!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,885 posts

Nice flip, Mule!!
The Vladinator He earned the NHL Plus/Minus Award in 1995-96, with a plus/minus difference of plus-60. The +60 has been the highest rating a player has finished with in the past 20 seasons, since Wayne Gretzky finished with a +70 in the 1986-87 NHL season

Pavel Datsyuk > x (where x is the name of any active hockey player)

#286 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

CURLY FRIES!!!!!!!!!!!

#287 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,609 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:57 PM

Posted Image

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#288 Electrophile

Electrophile

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

CURLY FRIES!!!

#289 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

WOO! THE FRIES!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#290 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Cleary - Datsyuk - Homer = suck

Cleary - Datsyuk - Miller = More speed and even strength skill.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#291 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,609 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:59 PM

:thumbup:

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#292 dats13owns

dats13owns

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

WOO! THE FRIES!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I'm going to an Arby's in Salt Lake to raise some hell. Need. Curly. Fries.

#293 CanadaBoy

CanadaBoy

The Red Wing Ring

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,593 posts

Third goal was credited to Franzen. Posted ImagePosted Image
Curly Frienzens tonight?

Nailed it. Posted Image
But my most coveted thing is a high self-esteem
And a low tolerance for them telling me how to lean
See the most important parts are the ones that are unseen
The Wings don't make you fly and the Crown don't make you king
Now God don't like ugly, ain't too happy bout pretty
I am ignorance's enemy so stay out of the vicinity of...
~ Lupe Fiasco - Gold Watch

#294 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

He's a solid defensive forward. If you're up by two goals with three minutes left, you go with the solid defender over the one-dimensional Holmstrom.

Relax.

#295 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:00 PM

Colorado's feed claims this is Franzen's second career hat trick. That can't possibly be true, can it? It seems like I can recall at least three others.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#296 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:01 PM

Colorado's feed claims this is Franzen's second career hat trick. That can't possibly be true, can it? It seems like I can recall at least three others.

It's his second career regular-season hat trick.

#297 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,711 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:01 PM

Great game by Franzen. I hope this doesn't mean he won't score again for like 8 games.

Maybe Bertuzzi was just a bad influence on him or something.

Edited by GMRwings1983, 08 November 2011 - 10:02 PM.

According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#298 Heroes of Hockeytown

Heroes of Hockeytown

Big Goal Bob

• Bronze Booster
  • 13,729 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:02 PM

Regular season only.

Can't complain about the game, really (so I will take the next sentence as an opportunity to do so). They got way too passive after getting a couple goal lead, Avs were in control for pretty much the entire second half of the game. Oh well, guess you can afford to a lot more when scoring four goals than one.
"We've been in the same spot all year long. We won 50 games for the fourth year in a row. People think we're just hum-drum and boring.
No, you know what we are, we're good. You can't do what we do every single day and not be good." - Mike Babcock

#299 dropkickshanahans

dropkickshanahans

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:02 PM

I wish Franzen had 8 goals on the season.

• Ram likes this

#300 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:04 PM

Maybe the announcers are retarded and forget to mention 2nd career regular season hat trick since he seems to have about 24 career hat tricks against the Avs in total.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank