• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/19 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Kings 1

Rate this topic

We'll come out firing in the second and start wearing down their defense and get some hard earned goals!

Knew it. Third will be much of the same. We'll pot two more before the Wings get lazy and give up one goal. Foot, meet pedal, don't let go of each other.

No, we were talking about Kopitar.

Didn't know that about Kronwall, though. Don't blame him.

You said Kopitar couldn't get it (the puck) up. They literally just did a piece on kronwall and his infatuation with Theron moments before, so I said that maybe Kopitar should think of Theron if he needs help to get it up, since it works for Kronners.

Great effort by every single player on the wings so far. There is not one passenger so far today which is really nice to see. Boy, when this team chooses to be on its game, there is not a better team in the league... but that seems to be the problem WHEN... they need to keep this consistent effort up every game.

Pavs looks like a beast tonight and I am loving the addition of Bert on that line. He is using his body very well, holding on the puck, making some nice plays.

My only complaint of the game... that "penalty shot" that the refs gave to kopitar- TERRIBLE call, but beauty save by Howard.

Hopefulyl the Wings finish the game strong and then continue this effort tomorrow and EVERY GAME AFTER THIS.

See, you didn't know it, but the Karen being born in Chicago at that time, was helping the new Karen in you be born. It's all cosmic.

Ooooh... cue the Twilight Zone music!

Speaking of which, the Wings look like they used to. You know, scoring goals and stuff.

Keep it up, boys, and don't let up!

You said Kopitar couldn't get it (the puck) up. They literally just did a piece on kronwall and his infatuation with Theron moments before, so I said that maybe Kopitar should think of Theron if he needs help to get it up, since it works for Kronners.

I see. I'm watching the Kings feed, though.

Worse than Ken and Mickey, but not as bad as some others I've heard, like San Hosay's announcers.

I see. I'm watching the Kings feed, though.

Worse than Ken and Mickey, but not as bad as some others I've heard, like San Hosay's announcers.

The LAK announcers are decent, but you're right about SJ's announcers.

It's been a bad week for Kindl's face.

With Smith playing so well, let's hope this hit to the face doesn't lead to the Babcock sinus infection.