• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/30 GDT : Lightning 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Outside of Pittsburg is there a better puck possession team in the league? Did I just hear that?

And there goes Pierre and Eddie praising Chicago and Pittsburgh during a Wings game. The hell?

Dammit, Bert. <_<

Im sure they are getting biscuit treats thrown down their gullets during breaks

Do your homework Doc "Lidstrom hasn't had a RH D partner until Rafalski" Larry Murphy is shaking his head somewhere.

This is seriously an awful broadcast team. Sure, they know where Joe Schmo went to high school and how many points he had in the district championship game...but when it comes to facts/stats that are actually relevant to the game at hand, they blow it.

This is seriously an awful broadcast team. Sure, they know where Joe Schmo went to high school and how many points he had in the district championship game...but when it comes to facts/stats that are actually relevant to the game at hand, they blow it.

It's absolutely brutal to listen too. Not much to do with the game, and all there stats and interesting things to say are wrong. Just talk about the game.

They were sill on the PK, weren't they?

Nah, at that point I thought they were back to even strength. And even if they weren't, it sounded like Eddie was talking like Hedman missed an offensive opportunity, not a defensive one. I swear, listening to these boobs is making me dumber. :lol:

It's absolutely brutal to listen too. Not much to do with the game, and all there stats and interesting things to say are wrong. Just talk about the game.

At least when Ken Kal and Paul Woods bring up stats during the game, theirs make a little more sense, like "So-and-so taking the faceoff, he had a goal and an assist in his last game against such-and-such." The Versus/NBC team is just atrocious. I long for the days of Thorne, Clement, Melrose...