• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/13 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Penguins 1

Rate this topic

Does anyone else try really hard to be the first guy to post after a goal? I do haha

Remember you have a lot of folks on this site that watch the game on delayed internet feeds. You have people like myself that watch on DirecTV Center Ice that is slightly delayed from the local Detroit broadcasts.

But yes..it is very satisfying to be the first to post "SCORE!!!".

I forgot how much the Pens get favored in hockey games... they have gotten away with at least 3 or 4 calls that were WAY BIGGER that that crap the refs called on Nick. That really irritates me, so I am looking for some make-up calls in the 3rd for the Wings. I am predicting Pavel to get the 2nd goal and then Fil to get the empty netter, Wings win 3-1.

k77620_mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

Is that good or bad :lol:

I forgot how much the Pens get favored in hockey games... they have gotten away with at least 3 or 4 calls that were WAY BIGGER that that crap the refs called on Nick. That really irritates me, so I am looking for some make-up calls in the 3rd for the Wings. I am predicting Pavel to get the 2nd goal and then Fil to get the empty netter, Wings win 3-1.

I approve.

I will be absolutely amazed, and dumbfounded if there are any "even up" calls against the Pens. In fact, if the Wings go ahead, they will get a BS penalty called against them so the Pens can attempt to tie it up.

Precisely what pisses me off about the NHL's slant for the Pens.