• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
newfy

Jimmy Howard - "I’m just sick and tired of getting run over.

Rate this topic

In other words, he's very expendable.

I said last season (during his awful playoff) that we should get rid of him. He doesn't give us anything we don't already have. I'd rather see his roster spot taken by an enforcer.

He's our worst bottom 6 forward right now. Doesn't score points, and doesn't fight for his teammates. Why is he on the team again?

+1

I was getting negg'd earlier in the year for suggesting abby wasn't good enough to be playing on the first line ! (how dare I).

Now you're getting pluses for saying he's not good enough to be on the team. Crazy!! ( I agree, and have thought so for a long time)

+1

I was getting negg'd earlier in the year for suggesting abby wasn't good enough to be playing on the first line ! (how dare I).

Now you're getting pluses for saying he's not good enough to be on the team. Crazy!! ( I agree, and have thought so for a long time)

Don't sweat it. My popularity here is overrated, although I do agree with what I posted obviously.

Abby plays hard, but he just hasn't cut it. Helm, Cleary, Miller, Connor and Holmstrom have outperformed him. Eaves hasn't played that much, but I'd still take him over Abby at this point.