• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The Secret

Jaromir Jagr

Rate this topic

I was one who was one the fence when it looked like Jagr could have been coming to Detroit.. I figured if he came at the right price why not. I think he signed for 3 mill for 1 year and it looks like he can still play. Now seeing what he has done this far in the season would you welcome him to Detroit at the same price? He'd be a monster on our top 2 lines. Great pickup for Philly.

Is this a response to the "Howard > Vokoun" thread? :D

I wasn't too keen on getting Jagr, but he seems to be a good fit in Philly. Then again, Leino was a good fit in Philly and wasn't on Detroit or Buffalo so far.

Maybe it's just their makeup.

Edited by GMRwings1983

I'm really a team-first kind of guy, like most of you, but I'm not sure a huge ego would hurt too much at this point. Even if he is lazy, we need someone who can put on a point per game. We've got enough defensive strength that we can risk a move like that. Won't happen though, and he wouldn't want to come here after we slighted him in the summer. He has been a big surprise though.

Not sure if I would want him or not. He's a good player and the Wings always pick up players like him toward the end of their careers.

PPG is better than good. It's elite. Jagr is a world class talent