• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/17 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Dallas Stars 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

I heard that. Too bad the realignment didn't go thru since as we would get one more additional game down here ... playoffs notwithstanding of course. We dropped quite a bit of cash on our collective bar tab during the Jan 3rd game so we will be finding a way to "save" on the marked up drink prices this time around. I'll be on the lookout for ya ... and yes, we will be sure to rebut the "Stars" quip during the National Anthem.

I haven't seen any posts by "NotTooAbby" yet. He said he was going tobe at tonight's game as well. We ran into him and his entourage during the second intermission last game and unfortunately didn't get to hook up with him for the post-game celebration.

GO WINGS!!!!

How much do drinks set you back there?

Not too bad in the Old No 7 Club .... about $7 for a single JacknCoke. Up in the Platnium level we were getting double vodkas with Red Bull which were $17 apiece and threw in a 25% tip for our awesome tableside waitress. All told, both up and down stairs tabs set us back 3 bills (:drunk: binge drink, much?). The entertainment was invaluable however :hockey: .

Time to start playing for real on the road. This cluster f*ck of a division is making me a bit worried. I'm thinking we need to be in the top 3 in the conference to go deep in the playoffs so every game right now is important. 3-2 Wings.

Well me and Cheveldae32 are leaving in 20 mins....pre game at Hooters in downtown. Section 203 or 206 (can remember which) is where the party is. And as per usual, I'll be in my #8 Abby. All told we've got about 10 people going this game....down from 15 people 2 weeks ago. All in all, this should be a good game.

4 - murz, fil, cleary and kron

1 - who cares

Guest irishock

I hate watching games that Conklin goal tends.

Because Conklin only plays on the road and the Wings for some reason can't skate on the road.

Guest irishock

I feel like Pavel's getting a hat trick tonight, he hasn't had one for a long time, which was also in this very building.

Well me and Cheveldae32 are leaving in 20 mins....pre game at Hooters in downtown. Section 203 or 206 (can remember which) is where the party is. And as per usual, I'll be in my #8 Abby. All told we've got about 10 people going this game....down from 15 people 2 weeks ago. All in all, this should be a good game.

4 - murz, fil, cleary and kron

1 - who cares

I wish I was in Dalworth for this one. I'll pour a LBL out for my homies at the game. Give Overhand a fist bump for me.

Hoping to see Conklin step it up to prove that he still has it in him. The last game against the Islanders, you can't really blame him for a lot but I'm pretty sure he doesn't think the same about that. Here's to all the Wings stepping it up to take out a depleted Stars team.

Red Wings 5 (Datsyuk, Bertuzzi, Franzen, Kronwall, Filppula)

Stars 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!