• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/4 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Oilers 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

During the 5 on 3, I kept thinking, "Don't they know how bad they look?"

Obviously not. It.was.pitiful. It.was.high.school. Embarrassing.

PP has been really bad - didn't they also have a 4 min PP?

That's right. I forgot the team had to stay in Montreal during the all star break.

I didn`t say they had to stay in Montreal during the All-Star break. They haven`t played at home since then, so that game still counts as part of this road trip.

PP has been really bad - didn't they also have a 4 min PP?

Yep, they sure did. PP has to be nearing up on 1/40. I can't believe it hasn't been addressed somehow...that's just atrocious.

Guest Crymson

I think you`re forgetting about the Montreal game. That was part of this road trip too.

Oh, god. Five points in eight games and 1st in the league. This team is totally screwed.

Fuuu. Time for some NHL 12.

If you want frustrating hockey, NHL 12 is a good place to find it.

I think I finally might have a use for that ignore user feature. :D

I'm beginning to think that Mr. Sankar is just trolling.

Guest Crymson

It might be frustrating as all hell, but online versus is awesome fun.

The game has huge problems.

I didn`t say they had to stay in Montreal during the All-Star break. They haven`t played at home since then, so that game still counts as part of this road trip.

Understand what you said. Semantics I guess. I don't consider that game, part of this roadtrip due to the fact that they got a 5 day break where they went home between games. Anyway, 5 of 8 points is still better than .500%, so I still feel that we're doing well.

Understand what you said. Semantics I guess. I don't consider that game, part of this roadtrip due to the fact that they got a 5 day break where they went home between games. Anyway, 5 of 8 points is still better than .500%, so I still feel that we're doing well.

Don`t get me wrong. I wasn`t complaining about this road trip as a whole (other than Howards fluke injury). I`ll take all the points we can get while Howards out. I feel we`re doing well too. Hell we`re in first place after all. GO WINGS!!!

Guest irishock

It might be frustrating as all hell, but online versus is awesome fun.

NHL 12 Online is ******* terrible. Everyone is a dirty hitter, people cheese with the one timers and the passing is ridiculous.

I have more fun playing NHL 2004 modded than this crap.

It's games like this where I wish we had a capable backup goalie...how long has it been since we've had one?? This way we don't have to do what the Sharks did to Nabakov for years...ride him 60+ games and then have nothing left in the tank for the playoffs.

Still upset they haven't let Joey McDonald go yet...hopefully soon along with Conklin. Oh well..a point is a point.

Edited by Scrappy's Servant

NHL 12 Online is ******* terrible. Everyone is a dirty hitter, people cheese with the one timers and the passing is ridiculous.

I have more fun playing NHL 2004 modded than this crap.

So you're saying you suck online.

It's games like this where I wish we had a capable backup goalie...how long has it been since we've had one?? This way we don't have to do what the Sharks did to Nabakov for years...ride him 60+ games and then have nothing left in the tank for the playoffs.

Still upset they haven't let Joey McDonald go yet...hopefully soon along with Conklin. Oh well..a point is a point.

Why would you possibly be upset about that?

MacDonalad has been in Grand Rapids all year, and is a ridiculously cheap 3rd string goalie with more experience than most NHL goalies.

Without him the Wings don't even sniff a point in that game last night.