• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
crotty99

Craig Baugh

Rate this topic

^^ Why was that negged?

Reading that excellent article and finding an anecdote about Joe Thornton at the end is kind of like eating a Chocolate Devil's food cake with vanilla icing and finding a garbonzo bean in the last bite. Yuck. Maybe that's where the neg came from.

Great article though, thanks.

Chelios. Who knew?

That gives me a lump in my throat. I used to be a home manager in a home for people with developmental disabilities. I loved a lot of them and it always means a lot to me when people go out of their way to be nice to the people who usually get ignored.

Good for the Preds and the guys from other teams who have made this guy's life happier.

Reading that excellent article and finding an anecdote about Joe Thornton at the end is kind of like eating a Chocolate Devil's food cake with vanilla icing and finding a garbonzo bean in the last bite. Yuck. Maybe that's where the neg came from.

Great article though, thanks.

seriously? can't the thornton hate be tucked away just for a moment to realize what a touching moment that was?

i wonder what teams give him "trouble?" i wonder what "trouble" means? i don't really hate any teams but it would be easy to hate an organization that allows its employees to harass this man.

This is really a nice story. My oldest son, who is 15 and is high functioning autistic, is wanting to work so much. He wants a job badly. It's stories like this, that keep all of our heads up! Were not as limited as sometimes we believe we are.