• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#5 Philadelphia Flyers vs. #4 Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

Over/under on Craig Adams being suspended for next game due to a last 5 minutes of the game instigator? Pretty sure the coach faces a $10,000 fine as well, but I'm not 100% positive on that.

The suspension is automatic unless it is rescinded, which I doubt it will be.

Sidney Crosby is GUTLESS. I'm enjoying this series too much, Crosbys bulls*** isn't happening anymore and god love the Flyers for sticking it too him. Asham and Adams should both be suspended for there bulls***, but we all know Sheriff Shanny won't do anything but that's fine because the Flyers will keep kicking the s*** out of them :thumbup:

Guest irishock

I hope the Rangers continue to dominate the Atlantic division thus Philly-Pittsburgh first round happens every single year from now on.

This s*** is AWESOME!

This game and this whole series is like being transported back to the 80s... goals galore, cheap shots, dirty hits, and no semblance of the retarded defensive schemes 80% of today's teams employ.

Really hoping the Bettmans get swept in a few days, although a part of me will be saddened that we won't see another series like this one in this year's playoffs.

Edited by Cruiser008

Sounds like I missed a Classic. I'm not sure I can stomach s***tsburgh for a full game, even if they're getting their asses handed to them.

I'll deny saying this, but 'Good job Philly.'

Adams pulls Hartnell's hair :lol: What a bunch of *******. Letang throwing punches at Timmonen while his jersey is over his head earlier in the game. Neal wants nothing to do with anyone when the refs aren't around. Crosby ran away from confrontation when the refs weren't around, and was a tough guy when he was being held away from Giroux. Had they let the two of them square off, Giroux would've killed him. Here I thought the Pens had at least one honorable guy in Arron Asham, and he goes and attacks Schenn after a clean hit. I love seeing these pieces of s*** kid their asses kicked game after game after game.