• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#5 Philadelphia Flyers vs. #4 Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

I absolutely love watching Philly, but I feel they're in for a big treat when Bryz can't hide behind another s***ty goalie. MAF and Bryz are just playing horrible, Philly and Pitt have the offensive talent but damn man, its so sickening. Now, that doop song.... i'm starting to like.

I say f*** it and make everyone play blindfolded.

Almost seems like they are wearing the same sweaters..."That guy will take the shooter...oh crap, he is the shooter."

THis is the most entertaining series EVER my god. Goals everywhere, it's like a pickup street hockey game. I'm loving it. I love the cheap shots Pitt keeps taking and shooting itself in the foot.

It's f***in hilarious.

But you know what, this is very entertaining. Goals, cheap shots just waiting to spill over into a brawl, back and forth scoring, little to no defense...it's bad ass!

Hilarious that on the Pens board when Orpik cheap shotted that Pen to put them down 4 on 3, they were like "it was embelished" LMAO.

It's either a cross check, or it's interference, as the puck was NOWHERE to be found. f***in pens fans...

I hope we aren't viewed as that annoying with ref calls...I mean if it's obvious we don't blame refs, we blame our player.

The fact that Bryzgalov can't get it together when his team has given him a 3-0 series lead and 2 leads in this game proves he is a complete playoff sieve and headcase, they need to pull him now.

seriously. this is barely entertaining, it's ******* ludicrous. Okay, yeah it's entertaining because I can't stop laughing. Put bob in for christ sake.

Yeah it's entertaining in a different way than a couple of the previous games...I guess lol. In all the games defense has been non existent, but not quite as bad as this game thus far.

At this rate the first one to 10 will win.

I still like it though, much better than a 1-0 grinder.