No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

#7 Washington Capitals vs. #2 Boston Bruins

Rate this topic

165 posts in this topic

anyone see this?

just saw a tweet saying krejci is day to day now.....

The glass was fined $2,500 for roughing but was not suspended, as this was his first offense.

jfranzen likes this

anyone see this?

just saw a tweet saying krejci is day to day now.....

Yeah, I saw that. I really hope he's okay. Such a freak thing to have happen, you hate to see someone get injured because of it.

Looks like Boston is just going to dominate this series. Only way Caps win one is if Holtby plays like that again, but the caps find a way to pot one of their own.

A "freak thing" is when you catch a bad groove and twist your ankle, or when Radulov accidentally lacerates your wrist and you have to miss the rest of the playoffs.

When a pane of glass tries to assassinate you, that's nothing short of El Diablo.

Edited by Dabura

No Olczyk on the broadcast today. What a gift.

I'm guessing he called in sick due to a broken heart from the Hawks and Pens losing.

I'm surprised he even has the voice for all those games despite all the deepthroating he does for the Hawks alone.

am i the only one who's watching this game and thinking how these 2 teams are able to not turn the puck over in their own zone despite a heavy forecheck and how come the wings keep turning the puck over?

No Olczyk on the broadcast today. What a gift.

I'm guessing he called in sick due to a broken heart from the Hawks and Pens losing.

i think he's doing the local broadcast for CSN chicago in round 1

Sorry, please excuse my mental retardation. But I always seem to forget if it's still 4 vs 4 in overtime in the playoffs. Or is it different and they stay 5 vs 5?

Sorry, please excuse my mental retardation. But I always seem to forget if it's still 4 vs 4 in overtime in the playoffs. Or is it different and they stay 5 vs 5?

5-on-5. No difference between regulation time and playoff OT, other than the fact that the first goal ends it.

5-on-5. No difference between regulation time and playoff OT, other than the fact that the first goal ends it.

Ahh ok thank you! I guess that explains why teams still struggle to score even in overtime since I thought it would be much easier had it been 4 vs 4 like in the regular season