• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Predators 2

Rate this topic

What did he do? I am stuck on Nashville feed

not sure what game it was, but Legwand covered the puck with his glove while it was in the crease and then took it all the way to his own bench so the refs wouldn't see it or be able to figure out what he had done

the commentator said the game was scoreless at the time and we would've had a penalty shot

Oh the old "Well everyone else sucks so oh well" argument.

I swear the arrogance of certain segments of the Wings fanbase pisses me off.

Get a f***in clue, it's not JUST the powerplay, but the power play in the playoffs used to drive this team. Now the Wings power play is a source of energy and momentum for the OTHER TEAMS.

Let me see if I'm following your logic, so having a bad powerplay is a source of energy and momentum for the other team? Wouldn't that mean that since Nashville's powerplay is worse than ours, we'd be the ones getting energy and momentum from the other team?

And yes, I am arrogant. If by arrogant you mean I don't get all pissy with people over a game played by children. If only I could be the kind of fan you are.

not sure what game it was, but Legwand covered the puck with his glove while it was in the crease and then took it all the way to his own bench so the refs wouldn't see it or be able to figure out what he had done

the commentator said the game was scoreless at the time and we would've had a penalty shot

Game 4 I'm pretty sure is what it was.

Let me see if I'm following your logic, so having a bad powerplay is a source of energy and momentum for the other team? Wouldn't that mean that since Nashville's powerplay is worse than ours, we'd be the ones getting energy and momentum from the other team?

And yes, I am arrogant. If by arrogant you mean I don't get all pissy with people over a game played by children. If only I could be the kind of fan you are.

That's great, you're arrogant because you don't get upset over a game played by children. Then why are you here? You don't care that this team's window is clearly shut? You don't want them to get better? The great teams of the 90s are almost 20 years ago.

As for the rest of it, it's just basic hockey. The power play for Trashville has been horrible, but the Wings haven't gotten any momentum from it. Nashville, OTOH, gets energy from every single turnover and shot that goes 5 feet wide of the net. Watch the frikin game.

Thanks .. How the f*** do you do that?.. No pride at all.

Thanks @ metalkorn