• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DesertWing

Keith Yandle to be Traded?

Rate this topic

The question is, if we do acquire Yandle, will people consider this offseason a success? Obviously I hope the price is right, however chances are we're getting ripped a bit since he's on a contender in the west. I guess it boils down to whether we have to include Flip or Franzen. We all want Flip to be a Wing, but if we did trade Franzen, could we replace his scoring with the current roster? I'm just curious what you guys think.

They won't go for Franzen, they want a good center and that's exactly Filp. He has potential and everyone can see it. The hard part is showing that we have leverage and are about to sign Filp to a longer contract but obviously he isn't going to sign one just to get dealt a few days later for Yandle. I'm hoping he can get some value in the market right now. BUT, in my person opinion, I hope we don't lose Filp. I know it's been said over and over, season after season, but I still hold a lot of potential in Filp. Him and Pavel have some outrageous chemistry and can work the puck, just never given the solid chance to play any respectable time together to showcase it. This one is hard, get the D we need... or hold on to our beautiful center with in MY opinion has a great ceiling.

Hockeyy Insiderr@HockeyyInsiderr

BREAKING NEWS: The #RedWings have offer on the table for #Coyotes Yandle: Filppula+Nyquist+2013 1st. #WOW Ball in PHX court.

Expand

F*CKKKK THATTT , 2 potential top 6 forwards of the future in detroit and a 1st round pick in a solid draft year? filppula could come back after 1 season in phoenix but i dont think its worth the risk

HockeyyInsiderr has broken the news of almost every big signing or trade before the mainstream guys 9/10 times. He blew it with Suter and Parise but otherwise hes been on point.

Those were the two biggest free agent stories of the summer and he got them both embarrassingly wrong. I also saw him claim credit for breaking another deal even though he tweeted the info about 5 hours after Darren Dreger. The guy is a joke.

Hockeyy Insiderr@HockeyyInsiderr

BREAKING NEWS: The #RedWings have offer on the table for #Coyotes Yandle: Filppula+Nyquist+2013 1st. #WOW Ball in PHX court.

Expand

F*CKKKK THATTT , 2 potential top 6 forwards of the future in detroit and a 1st round pick in a solid draft year? filppula could come back after 1 season in phoenix but i dont think its worth the risk

I'm not surprised by your post, seeing as your name on here is "Nyquististhefuture." While I may not exactly agree with this idea, and give no weight to this rumor whatsoever, I do think that if it were somehow true, I woudn't mind it, perhaps move that 1st to a 2nd or 3rd.

Filppula could just re-sign here, but that is a big risk as you may piss him off in making such a move.