• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DesertWing

Keith Yandle to be Traded?

Rate this topic

I would think that the Coyotes would have to take on some salary in any trade. Otherwise, they'll have trouble hitting the salary floor.

Okay, Yandle for Quincey's rights (3-4 million when signed) and Hudler's rights (4 million). I'm just joking, btw. We'll never get Yandle, if they are in fact looking for offensive help.

I've heard the wings are actually one of the teams interested in yandle..

Tim Panaccio of CSNPhilly: Coyotes GM Don Maloney was canvassing for offers for defenseman Keith Yandle. The Flyers would be interested, but so would the Red Wings and others. Yandle has 4 years left on his deal with a $5.25 million salary cap hit.

I've heard the wings are actually one of the teams interested in yandle..

Tim Panaccio of CSNPhilly: Coyotes GM Don Maloney was canvassing for offers for defenseman Keith Yandle. The Flyers would be interested, but so would the Red Wings and others. Yandle has 4 years left on his deal with a $5.25 million salary cap hit.

That would be awesome, but I'm not quite sure what we'd have to give up... from the sounds of it, I'm thinking offense, so I wonder if they'd take Franzen/Flip... preferably Franzen.

That would be awesome, but I'm not quite sure what we'd have to give up... from the sounds of it, I'm thinking offense, so I wonder if they'd take Franzen/Flip... preferably Franzen.

Yea they say the wings have "significant interest" in yandle.

just found this as well..

"Phoenix isn’t actively shopping him but they said they would listen to offers and they need an impact center in return," the source said.

I would do Franzen for Yandle straight up in a heart beat.

This would be a great move by Kenny considering we have so much depth in forward prospects

Nyquist, Jurco, Jarnkrok, Pulkkinen, Tvrdon, Tatar, Frk, Sheahan, Andersson, Athanasiou

When I first read this and seen who tweeted the update.. I thought it was bogus for sure. (@hockeyyinsiderr is a joke).. however, I've read several times from different sites that the Wings are the front runners to obtain Yandle.

However just to be clear, ((@HockeyyInsiderr)) is a fraud and is NOT a reliable source. He is the one who tweeted saying Parise had a verbal agreement with PIT and Suter had a verbal agreement with DET.. case closed.

When I first read this and seen who tweeted the update.. I thought it was bogus for sure. (@hockeyyinsiderr is a joke).. however, I've read several times from different sites that the Wings are the front runners to obtain Yandle.

However just to be clear, ((@HockeyyInsiderr)) is a fraud and is NOT a reliable source. He is the one who tweeted saying Parise had a verbal agreement with PIT and Suter had a verbal agreement with DET.. case closed.

You should really do your research. He has been dead on with virtually everything else before anyone you would consider "reliable." I am on twitter daily and he has been batting nearly 1000. Have you considered that Suter and Parise did in fact have verbal agreements before deciding to go all brokeback mountain in Minny?

Look up his "compromising Photo" of TSN's derren Dreger and then tell me if you think he is still real... It turned out to be a terribly photo-shopped picture of a hockeyyinsiderr profile picture. Yet this guy is suppose to be spot on right?

For example, he Tweeted the wings offered semin a deal worth 11m for 2 years.. Which never happened, Semins agent told the media talks between Semin and the wings never got anywhere. If you guys think he is credible then that's fine, however from what I've read .. it's not worth it.