• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

GDT
2/13 GDT : St. Louis Blues 4 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

469 posts in this topic

That pisses me off. Why are the refs in St. Louis' jocks tonight? Lame.

That's a s*** penalty. That was good hustle by Kindl. He pasted his guy against the boards. HORRIBLE CALL.

Except for the part where Kindl rode him like Tonto. I don't think that's allowed in hockey

Not gonna lie. Over 1 minute of powerplay time on a fresh sheet of ice at the start of a period does not make me feel comfortable.

Not able to watch the game, but I feel like I'm getting the full experience from reading this board.

Sounds like Cleary is having a great game again. Looking forward to Babs giving him even more top 6 and PP icetime.

datterberg1340 likes this

Without Pavs, we're boned. If he doesn't re-sign when his contract is up.....oh Lord. I don't want to see it.

Edited by Electrophile

Not able to watch the game, but I feel like I'm getting the full experience from reading this board.

Sounds like Cleary is having a great game again. Looking forward to Babs giving him even more top 6 and PP icetime.

The full experience, plus whining and moping.

Cleary and Brunner scoring for the win tonight and making up for their performance. Please.

Edited by Mater_Horn

Cleary is not responsible enough to have Tatar and Andersson on his line. Need Pavs on that line.

Not impressed with Abs on that 1st line.

Thy aren't breaking the puck out well. His defensive coverage is fine, but the d are getting pinned down low. IMO he could play a Homer role on that line, but they aren't playing a style conducive to that.