Photo
- - - - -

3/3 GDT : Blackhawks 2 at Red Wings 1 (SO)

gdt

• Please log in to reply
919 replies to this topic

#41 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,157 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:52 AM

3-1 OT win. Hank 4 assists

I don't know if you're joking...

#42 irishock

irishock

Into the sunset

• Silver Booster
  • 1,837 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:53 AM

I don't know if you're joking...

Oh it's not that hard, Indy.

bringit.jpg

#43 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,919 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:53 AM

Here's what I want to see:

• Tootoo destroying Carcillo in a fight (followed by Eddie complaining that Tootoo could hurt someone & should have only bro-tapped Carcillo on the arm)
  • A Kronwalling of Hossa (followed by Eddie complaining the Kronwall could hurt someone & should play with pads made of Nerf tm)
  • A Brunner hat trick (followed by Eddie complaining that shooting the puck at the Blackhawks net could hurt someone & that the Wings should just immediately dump the puck in the corner when entering the offensive zone)
  • Mule gets a goal (followed by Eddie complaining that the Wings could hurt someone by putting animals on the ice & that they could stick with a lineup of humans all under 5'10")
  • The Wings putting up 8 goals on Crawford in an 8-2 win (followed by Eddie complaining that the Wings can hurt someone's feelings by scoring too much & should pull their goalie upon attaining any type of lead to make things fair)

Granted, probably none of this will happen....except Mr. Subtle Interference complaining about something.

If CBC was showing the game they'd have huge man love for Toews, Seabrook, and Keith and would mention the 2010 Gold Medal win 27 times along with 10 replays and stats from the tournament. When they weren't talking about the 2010 Olympics, they'd mention 15 times how Lidstrom retired, the Wings are lost with out him, and can't get the puck out of their own end. Then there would be 14 mentions about how great Crawford is to make the people in Quebec happy, and 9 mentions of Emery leading the Sens to the 2007 Final to make people in Ottawa happy... Oh wait, can't forget about Sharp, he's from Manitoba.

Who cares about the game, because it's "Our Game"!!

Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#44 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,226 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:55 AM

If CBC was showing the game they'd have huge man love for Toews, Seabrook, and Keith and would mention the 2010 Gold Medal win 27 times along with 10 replays and stats from the tournament. When they weren't talking about the 2010 Olympics, they'd mention 15 times how Lidstrom retired, the Wings are lost with out him, and can't get the puck out of their own end. Then there would be 14 mentions about how great Crawford is to make the people in Quebec happy, and 9 mentions of Emery leading the Sens to the 2007 Final to make people in Ottawa happy... Oh wait, can't forget about Sharp, he's from Manitoba.

:lol:

Thanks for the laugh but how true!

#45 ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:58 AM

hawks win 3-2

hossa, patty kane, and seabrooke for the hawks

z and cleary for the D

its called CBC for a reason.....Canadian Broadcasting Coperation. 

ill still never forget that 2010 olympic final..

and the 2009 stanley cup final ...

#46 jeff48109

jeff48109

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,521 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:07 PM

i have a feeling edzo is calling the game

#47 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,226 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:09 PM

i have a feeling edzo is calling the game

Why not Kenny Daniels?  I've heard him on other broadcasts but maybe that was only for the NHL Network.

#48 Wings4Life19

Wings4Life19

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:11 PM

I don't see anyway the wings come out flat in this one. To me this game is set up perfectly for the steak to be broken, the wing have gotten momentum in the last 4 games since the losing streak and are playing the best hockey of the season. And the hawks have been getting a lot of lucky bounces and going to overtime a lot. I say the Wings take this one 4-2 with Pavel getting his first career regular season hat-trick. You have to think the wings have been focused on this one since flight home from California.

#49 jollymania

jollymania

Heavy Hitter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:13 PM

Why not Kenny Daniels?  I've heard him on other broadcasts but maybe that was only for the NHL Network.

Ken Daniels has done NBC games, but it will be Pierre, Edzo, and Doc because NBC doesn't have a clue. Should be Strader and Engblom.

"I assure you the hits along the boards he(Aaron Downey) constantly threw SEVERAL TIMES EVERY SHIFT were far more damaging hits that what Kronwall throws."
- uk_redwing
HockeyArchive Twitter

#50 MidMichSteve

MidMichSteve

Thanks to #5

• HoF Booster
  • 4,226 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:21 PM

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!

booga.jpg

From now on, Patrick Roy will be rolled out to and from the Avs' bench like Hannibal Lecter. - BottleOfSmoke

#51 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:27 PM

Don't get me wrong I am not a fan of Patrick Kane, but you have to be impressed at his ability to make 25 points out of 10 goals and 10 assists.

Posted Image

#52 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,226 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:30 PM

The only player besides Hossa I remotely care about is Brandon Saad and that's because he played for the Saginaw Spirit.

#53 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,157 posts

Don't get me wrong I am not a fan of Patrick Kane, but you have to be impressed at his ability to make 25 points out of 10 goals and 10 assists.

LOL I thought the same thing when I saw that!  :w00t:

#54 kylee

kylee

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,455 posts

Get hyped

#55 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,157 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:36 PM

game time after this commercial break!!

#56 Cloune

Cloune

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:36 PM

4-2 Wings

#57 b.shanafan14

b.shanafan14

One good Swede deserves another!

• Silver Booster
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:37 PM

Please win. I'm in Chicago area staying with fiance's folks. Her mom is classic Blackhawk bandwagoner, doesn't understand the rules but that don't stop her from being an obnoxious slappy.

I can't stand watching this game on Bettman's station with the Hawks retarded color guy complaining the whole time. What can be less impartial?

Please win... Please...

#58 WorkingOvertime

WorkingOvertime

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,422 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:37 PM

LGW!

#59 jeff48109

jeff48109

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip