• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

4/12 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Blackhawks 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

534 posts in this topic

Any announcers who whine more? Why don't they bring up the missed call about 5 more times?

Dallas & Columbus both won.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!

I think we'll be fighting with Dallas over the 8th spot right to the final day of the season, winner takes all.

Just got in. Glad to see the boys up so far. Having to watch a Chicago feed on NHL network sucks. I assume Howie has made a few average saves already?

Do we ever talk on the forecheck? So much get-it-to-the-middle, get-it-in-front-of-Crawford...but there's hardly ever a guy there in front to spring on it.

Nyquist-Andersson-Brunner is a really good looking line, but I can't help but think how amazing it would be if we had Helm there instead of Joakim.

Drew Miller does a great job in his role. The Wings probably have too many third/fourth line type players, but Miller is very valuable. Both Miller and Emmerton have hustled all game.

Nyquist-Andersson-Brunner is a really good looking line, but I can't help but think how amazing it would be if we had Helm there instead of Joakim.

Yup. Andersson is a very smart, hard working player though. Andersson-Abdelkader-Tootoo would be a great follow up 4th line.

How the hell does Dallas keep winning? Their roster is ASS

They Played the Sinking Nashville Predators tonight and Chris Mason was in net for the preds