• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
frankgrimes

So next gen consoles? Who is making the jump

Rate this topic

OK, that was fast. Shipped off my PS4 on Friday afternoon, one week ago today. Because I live in a small outside-the-metroplex suburb of Dallas, FedEx didn't pick it up until Monday, arriving at Sony's door on Wednesday...

It shipped back to me yesterday. Sony didn't even have my console for 24 hours. And, FedEx is now showing that it is slated for delivery today. If so, that's a turnaround of exactly one week. That's damn impressive.

OK, that was fast. Shipped off my PS4 on Friday afternoon, one week ago today. Because I live in a small outside-the-metroplex suburb of Dallas, FedEx didn't pick it up until Monday, arriving at Sony's door on Wednesday...

It shipped back to me yesterday. Sony didn't even have my console for 24 hours. And, FedEx is now showing that it is slated for delivery today. If so, that's a turnaround of exactly one week. That's damn impressive.

Probably just shipped you a "new" one as soon as they got your system. I've always found Sony was much better with customer service than micros***

Probably just shipped you a "new" one as soon as they got your system. I've always found Sony was much better with customer service than micros***

Yet to have any problems with Sony (knock on wood), from what I can remember Microsoft took a couple weeks to ship mine back to me. It was the same X-box though.