• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

Trade with Sabres?

Rate this topic

Nope far from it, Buffalo was prepared to make him the highest paid player in the league and he declined. Guy wants a cup and decide where to play .

That tidbit was from an "anonymous source" so I don't really believe it.

It doesn't make sense either. You're rebuilding and instead of getting a 1st, 2nd, and another player you can flip for a first... you pay your Nash caliber player Ovechkin level money? Makes no sense.

I'm sure he declined a good deal with buffalo for the very same reason hes denying good deal with NYI, both teams stink. But just cause he doesn't want to be on stinky team doesn't mean he's not going to wait till FA for Minnesota to pay him Perry level money.

Nope far from it, Buffalo was prepared to make him the highest paid player in the league and he declined. Guy wants a cup and decide where to play .

That tidbit was from an "anonymous source" so I don't really believe it.

It doesn't make sense either. You're rebuilding and instead of getting a 1st, 2nd, and another player you can flip for a first... you pay your Nash caliber player Ovechkin level money? Makes no sense.

I'm sure he declined a good deal with buffalo for the very same reason hes denying good deal with NYI, both teams stink. But just cause he doesn't want to be on stinky team doesn't mean he's not going to wait till FA for Minnesota to pay him Perry level money.

Buffalo is a team, which will have a hard time reaching the cap floor so some crazy overpayment does actually help them.

I am sure he wants to become UFA and getting a heck of a payday everyone would. It's a perfect setup the cap is going up and Vanek is by far the best available player. That's like jackpot for a player and his agent.

Buffalo is a team, which will have a hard time reaching the cap floor so some crazy overpayment does actually help them. I am sure he wants to become UFA and getting a heck of a payday everyone would. It's a perfect setup the cap is going up and Vanek is by far the best available player. That's like jackpot for a player and his agent.

Again, their is no source to the rumor, so I don't take it seriously. Either way I think it's smarter to get the kings ransom for Vanek like they did... And then just overpay various vets in various positions in FA to mentor your young stars and hit the cap floor