• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Euro_Twins

Winnipeg Jets relieve coach Claude Noel and assistant Perry Pearn

Rate this topic

Bogo would be huge on the PP for the Wings. Not just because he has a RH shot, but because he can really hammer it. I just want to know what the Jets would want in return for him as he is a top 4 Dman.

he probably is one of the only ones holland is interested in, package up smith + kindl and prospects/picks and i'm ok with it

he probably is one of the only ones holland is interested in, package up smith + kindl and prospects/picks and i'm ok with it

I want to keep Smith. He's becoming very reliable and has been quite decent offensively both with points lately and he joins the rush often now.

Kindl+Quincey+ prospects not named Mantha/Jurco.

Kindl + Quincey and maybe Pulkkinen or Ferraro may do it.

I want to keep Smith. He's becoming very reliable and has been quite decent offensively both with points lately and he joins the rush often now.

Kindl + Quincey and maybe Pulkkinen or Ferraro may do it.

Would you trade Zach Bogosian for Kindl, Quincey and Pulkkinen or Ferraro? Neither would anyone else. You've got to give something to get something.

Frankly, I don't see how we get any of the Jets' key players with the trade parameters they announced. Unless maybe the rule only applies to the names that have been mentioned? So, like, maybe Enstrom could be had? Or maybe we're interested in, like, Ellerby? Knowing Holland, it's probably Jokinen. lolz. *cry*

It's a damn shame, because any one of their key players might be just what the doctor ordered for our team. I have to hope the rule isn't written in stone. Why would it be? "No, we absolutely will not take your key roster player, first-round pick, and two top prospects!" It could just be that this is sort of a screening process. If your goal is to make the playoffs next season while retaining the basic structure of your team, you'd probably be interested only in pound-for-pound deals. Depending on the responses you get (or don't get), you might ease the parameters a bit.

It really interests me that the Wings were linked to these trade talks at all. What's Kenny up to? Who's he interested in? And has he gotten any traction? Or is he just drunkenly dangling Emmerton?

Detroit Red Wings Trade Chatter: Dustin Byfuglien a Potential Target (Red Wings 101)

Just some guy speculating. But at least people are talking about the possibilities.

Here's a question: if we were to land "Big Buff," would you want him playing as a forward (RW) or as a defenseman? I feel we need a top-four defenseman more than we need a top-six forward, but Byfuglien might be that right-handed power forward we've wanted for so very, very long. Of course, it'd largely depend on who we'd be giving up. (For example, if Franzen goes the other way, we'd be breathtakingly small up front.) And, not to beat the dead horse here, but who would we give up?

Detroit Red Wings Trade Chatter: Dustin Byfuglien a Potential Target (Red Wings 101)

Just some guy speculating. But at least people are talking about the possibilities.

Here's a question: if we were to land "Big Buff," would you want him playing as a forward (RW) or as a defenseman? I feel we need a top-four defenseman more than we need a top-six forward, but Byfuglien might be that right-handed power forward we've wanted for so very, very long. Of course, it'd largely depend on who we'd be giving up. (For example, if Franzen goes the other way, we'd be breathtakingly small up front.) And, not to beat the dead horse here, but who would we give up?

Everyone says Quincey, Cleary, Sammy blah blah blah, we would need to part with someone more enticing to them, nyquist smith and a pick is possible

Forward 100%.

Traded players from Wings: Kindl, Nyquist, Almqvist, Pulkkinen and a 2nd maybe? I just want to keep Smith.