• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wings_fanatic

Question about song

Rate this topic

Hey guys I didn't really know where to post this, but basically this is a link to a game from a couple years ago. You know when you hear a song but you can't seem to recall the name of it and it drives you mad? This is my probem here haha so i am hoping someone can help! At the very start of the game, when Nick Lidstrom is being interviewed, you can hear a song in the background playing. If anyone knows the name of the song, that'd be wonderful! Thanks.

Originally composed by Ennio Moricone, one of the greatest film composers ever! Also this song is from one of the greatest movies ever (or THE greatest), and if you haven't seen it, I'd watch it asap. The last 30 minutes are probably the best 30 minutes in film history.

Originally composed by Ennio Moricone, one of the greatest film composers ever! Also this song is from one of the greatest movies ever (or THE greatest), and if you haven't seen it, I'd watch it asap. The last 30 minutes are probably the best 30 minutes in film history.

I have seen it before that is why I knew the music but just could not place it. But I will have to disagree with you on that one. The best movie made, in my mind, was inception. The movie was just pure genius and each time I watch it, I am more and more captivated. But hey, we can't all agree on anything. At least on here, most of us can agree that the Red Wings are the best haha.

I have seen it before that is why I knew the music but just could not place it. But I will have to disagree with you on that one. The best movie made, in my mind, was inception. The movie was just pure genius and each time I watch it, I am more and more captivated. But hey, we can't all agree on anything. At least on here, most of us can agree that the Red Wings are the best haha.

actually you can find several people around here who would disagree, favourite team yes, best, no lol.

pun intended?

actually you can find several people around here who would disagree, favourite team yes, best, no lol.

Well the Red Wings teams I grew up watching were the best by a long shot and, in my mind, thats the way it is. I wish we could go back to the glory days.

Well the Red Wings teams I grew up watching were the best by a long shot and, in my mind, thats the way it is. I wish we could go back to the glory days.

Ya those wings dominated, so they were the best. Our current team kinda sucks lol

Ecstasy of Gold is a good tune, no lie.

But nothing comes close to this beauty as the greatest song ever used in conjunction with hockey...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bwZbWZhAaM

Of course Burkie had to ruin all the fun cuz he's a crusty and pompous elitist who felt the song made the team seem amateur.

Edited by WhiteLightning91

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

If you have insta the Red Wings insta is asking for goal song suggestions for the coming year right now.

All I ask is that you please forget about whatever crap song you like, and instead recommend Milkshake by Kelis. Thank you. 

Peter Griffin version.

Alternative suggestions, in no particular order:

Happy Birthday by Unenthusiastic Office Workers

The Hot Dog Dance from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Hulk Hogan's Real American entrance music

Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss

Air Supply - Every Woman in the World

Whatever song Starlord is singing during the dance off against Ronan the Accuser

Eric Johnson - Cliffs of Dover

Edited by Buppy

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

If you have insta the Red Wings insta is asking for goal song suggestions for the coming year right now.

All I ask is that you please forget about whatever crap song you like, and instead recommend Milkshake by Kelis. Thank you. 

I know your memes bring all the trolls to the yard, but that's a Hollaback Girl rip off

Edited by NerveDamage

On 10/3/2014 at 1:57 PM, wings_fanatic said:

Hey guys I didn't really know where to post this, but basically this is a link to a game from a couple years ago. You know when you hear a song but you can't seem to recall the name of it and it drives you mad? This is my probem here haha so i am hoping someone can help! At the very start of the game, when Nick Lidstrom is being interviewed, you can hear a song in the background playing. If anyone knows the name of the song, that'd be wonderful! Thanks.

So...they didn't have Shazam in 2014?