• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BottleOfSmoke

10/17 GDT: Detroit Red Wings @ Montreal Canadiens, 7:00 EST

Rate this topic

I agree that he needs to be better, but I don't think he's had a negative impact either. His potential upside is why I'd have him in over someone like Anderson, who brings virtually nothing. Though maybe you're right that it's a message being sent and is hopefully good for him.

Personally, I havent seen upside from Jurco but I'm just simply not a fan. (thats just an opinion I've been wrong before) As a player who is supposed to give offence, thats what you want to see from him, not a neutral impact.

I agree with playing kids to get them better as is the case with Jurco but I think its a good call to sit him for a game. Andersson isn't totally irrelevant hes a good PKer and doesn't really bring down a team on O or D hes just basically irrelevant lol. A new Emmerton,

We're overdue for a win against the Habs and what better night than tonight. I think Larkin will be watched like a hawk and we really need secondary scoring, good to see Helm back and Green paired with Deke. Go Wings!

LOL@ "Let's Go Red Wings" from the stands...best fans ever.

Edited by WingsAlways

Any streams? Help a brother who's stuck WAYYYYY up in northern Maine with no cable/dish out! Watched last nights game in clips today, which might have been better for my health. LOL

Anyway LET'S GO WINGS!!! ABSOLUTLY HATE HATE HATE THE F-ING HABS!!! Please hockey gods, trip them up lots tonight!

WTF JUST HAPPENED AT MICHIGAN

Michigan punters about to kick it and end the game, he drops the punt, hilarity ensues.

Any streams? Help a brother who's stuck WAYYYYY up in northern Maine with no cable/dish out! Watched last nights game in clips today, which might have been better for my health. LOL

Anyway LET'S GO WINGS!!! ABSOLUTLY HATE HATE HATE THE F-ING HABS!!! Please hockey gods, trip them up lots tonight!

Check reddit, we have a fiber optic cable that got cut last night so my internet/ phone service is garbage. Edited by jimmyemeryhunter