• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kylee

Pavel Datsyuk Career Appreciation Thread (Mod Warning Post #40)

Rate this topic

Haha yeah or people just bounced of of him goes to show the dude wasn't just ridiculously skilled but also a very strong player. God will I miss Pasha just like with Lids time flew by way too fast...damn you father time.

But I'm already looking forward to seeing his YT highlights dangling around Kovalchuck and Radulov.

He will never dangle around Kovalchuk or Radulov.

They can never be found in their defensive zone :)

Being as dangerous as we was (albeit slower of course) this season despite that Nasty ankle injury says more about his willpower and personality than words can say.

With his skill set and mental toughness he could easily compete in the NHL for 3-4 years, if healthy.

Edited by Jacksoni

I find this is the only thread I want to read here. Thanks for all these videos. The assist vide is fantastic. Just a few thoughts here. Datsyuk lost his mom at 16 and his dad about 10 years later. There are more important things than hockey and in the end there is nothing more important than family. If he wants to spend time with his daughter, I can appreciate that.

IMO he definitely deserves his jersey retired, but I dont like the idea of him having it retired with Fedorov. I feel that they both deserve their own night. When you do it together, one person always seems to play second fiddle.

Of course different nights, but they shouldn't shy away from the same season. It'll mean more if the jersey is retired in the arena they played in.

Edited by Number19