• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
AtlantaHotWings

Call ups have started

Rate this topic

28 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Didn't see this posted on a my quick look around

Appears it's time to see what the folks in GR have to start thinking about next year...man that feels weird typing that after 25 years...

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2017/03/red_wings_recall_mitch_callaha.html

Good to see Cally have a chance to come up and play with the big boys.

6 minutes ago, amato said:

Callahan was recalled because nyquist is still suspended. Hopefully he plays well enough to stay up after nyq is back. 

They'll still need the extra body as Nyquist is the only extra forward right now. Miller "should" be the man sitting next game...

I also expect we will recall a defensemen over the next couple days, as we're currently running with six...

8 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

They'll still need the extra body as Nyquist is the only extra forward right now. Miller "should" be the man sitting next game...

I also expect we will recall a defensemen over the next couple days, as we're currently running with six...

Right, I guess I should've said hopefully he plays well enough to stay in the lineup. I really don't see why they'd play miller over him.. but it wouldn't be the first time something like that happened. 

12 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Axel Holmstrom has 5 pts (3 goals) in 3 playoff games so far

Holmstrom could be a decent player over here someday, if he could somehow stay healthy... I assume he will play in Grand Rapids next season (possibly this season if Skelleftea AIK's season is done before GR).