• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
shocky2002

ESPN lists most dominant champions of last 20 years: 2008 Red Wings come in 9th

Rate this topic

On 4/24/2018 at 3:53 AM, Buppy said:

Pray tell how you conclude that 30g, 50p is not outproducing the guys he listed? Also how did a discussion of three players turn into a discussion of one?

Yeah, cherry-picking cherry-picker. 

I already showed you that the 02 group outscored the 08 group, by a wide margin in the regular season, and even in the playoffs. Learn what reality means, then stop hiding from it.

I was talking about playoffs. I thought you already realized this? I even listed the exact numbers in my post. Have you become dumber this offseason? Do we need to get you a speech therapist? Don't be a dumbo ya dumbo. 

Looking at playoffs because it was a cherry to pick. That's why you didn't do that when you wanted to use Irbe against the 02 team. 

And you're looking at season to cherry pick. Word. I already mentioned in a previous post that Irbe had a good playoff run but ultimately got exposed by us. 

On 4/21/2018 at 9:22 PM, kickazz said:

That 2002 team faced Irbe lol. He had a good playoff season that year but he was not a good goalie in general.

Again the speech therapist point.

I said Selke calibre, not Selke finalists. (also hockey-reference only shows the top-10 from 02, so Yzerman and Draper may in fact have received some votes).

Pure speculation lol. Looks like you're really cracking lately and aren't your usual clever self. 

Edited by kickazz

I said Selke calibre, not Selke finalists. Learn what words mean

Zero selke finalists on 02 team. Two in 08 team. 08 team have two of the best defensive forwards for that year. Again with the dumbo analogy. But if you have to rely on semantics then have fun with it lol. 

You're trying too hard to be argumentative, which I wear't dislike. You need to gain a working day of chill out.

Surprisingly you still haven't learn your lesson here. I've got an entire lifetime to do this my love. Eagerly awaiting your response to my posts now. 

51 minutes ago, Buppy said:

Three days to think of a response and the best you come up with is personal attacks, poor vocabulary, and arguments I've already addressed. 

Way too terrible, therefore unsatisfied, I think.

Hey whatever helps you sleep better at night babe. 

Last we checked you cracked the day you personally attacked krsmith and have since lost all credibility. Now you’re just fresh meat for me to f*** with. 

Thought you knew this.  

I will say though, all BS aside this thread has been one of your weaker ones. For one you used “Bowman” as your definitive reason to say 02 would win. Cherry picked the season but thought it was an issue when someone used playoff (the definitive performance marker that got those two teams the championship; say hello to the 05/06 team otherwise). 

Weak. 

Edited by kickazz

I like how you think the krsmith rant is something I'm ashamed of. Clearly my enigmatic facade is still intact.

If you want help unraveling the mystery of me, you should know that my only regret is that I didn't screenshot my rant for posterity. If you want to continue to discuss the topic, just go back and re-read one of my old posts. No sense in both of us repeating ourselves.

Stay gold.

41 minutes ago, Buppy said:

I like how you think the krsmith rant is something I'm ashamed of. Clearly my enigmatic facade is still intact.

If you want help unraveling the mystery of me, you should know that my only regret is that I didn't screenshot my rant for posterity. If you want to continue to discuss the topic, just go back and re-read one of my old posts. No sense in both of us repeating ourselves.

Stay gold.

Screenshots were already taken love.

Cmon now. You won’t even quote me so I get the notification? 40 minutes, and not even quoted. Now you don’t have to ***** about it being 3 days or 1 week and act like a hardass.

Edited by kickazz

If there is going to be a classic flame war I suppose I should make my first post in who knows how long.

Initially I assumed that too many posters were simply not old enough to remember the sheer brilliance of the older team. But, I think I was wrong there...

I sure remember the greatest hockey season of my life. Watched 100 Wings games that season. So I have a hard time with so much of the commentary provided.

The only explanation is that people just didn't watch the games.