• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kickazz

Evander Kane jumps Chara; subsequently turns into a punching bag

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

He's old. Thought we were talking about younglings. I think he likes Zagina tho so that cool I guess.

I mean who doesn't like Zagina. Even women love Zagina at times. 

Edited by kickazz

15 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

LOL. No. I have been one of the biggest Daley supporters since he was signed. I have even said we should wait until next year at the TDL to trade him. Hold onto him as long as we can.

I like Daley. Great player for the price tag. Just getting old now... I bet we do wait till the TDL to trade him

14 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Daley sucks... Been one of the worst defensemen on the team in the past year or so. I'd probably put Ericsson ahead of Daley...

I agree with this season. Hasn't looked very good all year. Last year I would have put only Mike Green ahead of him. Pretty indifferent at this point. Maybe he's aging, maybe it's just a down year. Doesn't make too much of a difference when the entire defense sucks outside of Green.

Chara always has the advantage no matter what due to his height and reach. I agree that he took it easy on Kane here, seemed to just be toying with him after he landed that one that sent his helmet flying. Kane still beaking off after too. He took a sucker shot at Chara and ended up getting owned.

30 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

Chara always has the advantage no matter what due to his height and reach. I agree that he took it easy on Kane here, seemed to just be toying with him after he landed that one that sent his helmet flying. Kane still beaking off after too. He took a sucker shot at Chara and ended up getting owned.

Kane is a Zagina