• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

11/23 The Devils in the Derail GDT - Red Wings @ Devils - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Devils score on the empty net. 1-4. This one's over.

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

they could put the entire bench out there and they still wouldn't get a shot on goal... oh well

I would say fire Blashill, but I guess we should wait to see where Babcock lands and who he unseats.

3 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

They need to walk home.

I'm glad we're on the same page on this. I'm genuinely disgusted with how they've been playing lately. No heart. No attention to detail.

Lack of talent's a problem. Maybe coaching's a problem. Confidence is low. I get all that. But you have to play hockey. These players have not been playing hockey.

Edited by Dabura

4 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I'm glad we're on the same page on this. I'm genuinely disgusted with how they've been playing lately. No heart. No attention to detail.

Lack of talent's a problem. Maybe coaching's a problem. Confidence is low. I get all that. But you have to play hockey. These players have not been playing hockey.

I love that they try, but hate when they just completely blow these games they should win. NJ sucks!!  The only won because the Wings scored two of their goals FOR them and two were EN..... seriously.   Damn.

Edited by puckloo39

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

I love that they try, but hate when they just completely blow these games they should win. NJ sucks!!  The only won because the Wings score two of their goals FOR them..... seriously.   Damn.

I do commend the unwavering commitment to the tank. That's a positive, right?

Right?

Guys?

:mellow: