• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ChristopherReevesLegs

Fabbri or Zadina?

Rate this topic

Fabbri or Zadina  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

59 minutes ago, Dabura said:

TBH, I think there's a not-entirely-remote chance that we package him away for a good young left-shot defenseman like Hanifin.

44 minutes ago, Dabura said:

(This, of course, largely hinges on who we get with our 2020 1st.)

If you walk in to my mind, I'm hoping (and he's showing promise) that Yzerman has Bergevin level cojones.

Flips Zadina for a prospect he likes better.

Everyone rages online for like a year or 2

Then it clearly works out for us in the long run

3 hours ago, Dabura said:

TBH, I think there's a not-entirely-remote chance that we package him away for a good young left-shot defenseman like Hanifin.

What does "not-entirely-remote" mean. Are you saying its more than remote (more likely) or less than remote (very unlikely)?

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

2 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

What does "not-entirely-remote" mean. Are you saying its more than remote (more likely) or less than remote (very unlikely)?

yo momma

"I wouldn't be too surprised if it happened," basically. So..."more than remote"...I guess...?

7 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

If you walk in to my mind, I'm hoping (and he's showing promise) that Yzerman has Bergevin level cojones.

Flips Zadina for a prospect he likes better.

Everyone rages online for like a year or 2

Then it clearly works out for us in the long run

Oh, I fully believe he has the requisite cojones -- and then some.

7 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

That's a fake ass plastic sword

******* casuals

heck u, sword truther

15 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Why can't millennials just be normal, ya kno?

Because each generation feels the need to "change the world". Traditions and customs get tossed aside for being too outdated, and society changes to suit the views of the up and coming generation. So they can never be seen as "normal" by older generations because they arrogantly and unapologetically seek what they see as "change", even tho it's usually just a new attempt at past societal failures. And the world, as a whole, isn't really any better off, just the people who benefit from that generation's "change" are. Rinse and repeat.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

4 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Because each generation feels the need to "change the world". Traditions and customs get tossed aside for being too outdated, and society changes to suit the views of the up and coming generation. So they can never be seen as "normal" by older generations because they arrogantly and unapologetically seek what they see as "change", even tho it's usually just a new attempt at past societal failures. And the world, as a whole, isn't really any better off, just the people who benefit from that generation's "change" are. Rinse and repeat.

Yup. I just noticed the other day that they changed the A1 steak-sauce bottle and made it smaller. Price still the same.

Millennials ruined this country awhile ago me thinks