• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Walman6million

2023 Trade Deadline Thread

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Hate to break it to you pal, but Bertuzzi is a  liberal. Guaranteed.

uh huh

1 minute ago, mackel said:

Zadina likes butt stuff, so the story goes.

Can confirm - he asked a girl thats in the same social circles as me to finger f*** his pooper - shes not even very hot either

1 minute ago, Walman6million said:

uh huh

Can confirm - he asked a girl thats in the same social circles as me to finger f*** his pooper - shes not even very hot either

Ironically messing around with not-very-hot women makes Zadina sound MORE straight, not less. All you straight guys have sweaty, hoggish, wives.

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

Ironically messing around with not-very-hot women makes Zadina sound MORE straight, not less. All you straight guys have sweaty, hoggish, wives.

I''m not married, but I hope to find the right fem hole one day.

Just now, Walman6million said:

No doubt she'll be a real moose. Just like all the other heteros out there who have given up on themselves.

2 minutes ago, Walman6million said:

Id rather be single than with a moose

Sure you would pal. Did you make sure she was in the kitchen rummaging around in the refrigerator before you feverishly typed that?

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

Sure you would pal. Did you make sure she was in the kitchen rummaging around in the refrigerator before you feverishly typed that?

16 minutes ago, Walman6million said:

2 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

So you say. You're famous around here for your honesty. Make sure you cuddle that sweat box extra close tonight to assuage your guilt.

I was engaged once to this Italian ***** till she called the cops on me. The discord can confirm.

I was engaged once to this Italian ***** till she called the cops on me. The discord can confirm.

Italians are notably lithe people. I'm sure you bonded over your heterosexuality...and all the carbohydrates.

4 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Italians are notably lithe people. I'm sure you bonded over your heterosexuality...and all the carbohydrates.

She was r-slurred. Loved Candance Owens and Ben Shapiro. But the moment I say "Hitler did nothing wrong" and suddenly she's a liberal. Bullet dodged.

She was r-slurred. Loved Candance Owens and Ben Shapiro. But the moment I say "Hitler did nothing wrong" and suddenly she's a liberal. Bullet dodged.

How edgy. I bet you crack all the other regulars up when you're bellied up to the bar drinking away what's left of your testosterone.

3 minutes ago, Walman6million said:

You know most of us have a glass with dinner and stop?
Do you have a family history ur worried about? Don't trust yourself?

Sure you do. Again, you're well known for your honesty. Booze is a straight drug for gross heteros. When I wanna get crazy I slam tina and f*ck.