AtlantaHotWings

Coming back to Detroit and other areas weekend starting Dec 14

Rate this topic

Hey all I am heading back to the mitten state to

Catch a game Thursday

Drink with friends in Flint Friday

Catch a concert in Saginaw Sat

Then back to the Atl...on Sunday

I know its been probably discussed before but I am too lazy to search... looking to see if there are any good

Lunch recommends for Thurs landing noonish and heading towards Ren Center

Dinner for Friday is taken care of as we spent the big bucks for club seats as it's first trip back in a long time 

Breakfast recommends for Fri staying at the Ren Center

Being originally from Flint it's definitely Haloburgers for lunch and LIttle Joes in Grand Blanc for dinner

Lunch/Dinner recommends in Saginaw? Be in the Dow Event Center area

Hmm it appears I am very interested in food that might explain why I am soo fat.....thanks for any advise

12 hours ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Hey all I am heading back to the mitten state to

Catch a game Thursday

Drink with friends in Flint Friday

Catch a concert in Saginaw Sat

Then back to the Atl...on Sunday

I know its been probably discussed before but I am too lazy to search... looking to see if there are any good

Lunch recommends for Thurs landing noonish and heading towards Ren Center

Dinner for Friday is taken care of as we spent the big bucks for club seats as it's first trip back in a long time 

Breakfast recommends for Fri staying at the Ren Center

Being originally from Flint it's definitely Haloburgers for lunch and LIttle Joes in Grand Blanc for dinner

Lunch/Dinner recommends in Saginaw? Be in the Dow Event Center area

Hmm it appears I am very interested in food that might explain why I am soo fat.....thanks for any advise

I'll give you my usuals and some new ones.

Polish Village Cafe in Hamtramck is my go to. Better Polish food than the native Poles will give you. Can't beat it. Service is terrible (especially on game days when it's busy) but it's a goddamn Detroit staple.

Also Lafayette coney island after the game, but you're a Michigander, you know that.

The new one I'll suggest to you is "Central Kitchen + Bar" it's right near the ren cen. I pulled into town late about a year ago and chose that spot for dinner at total random. My guy, it was delish. Best shrimp tacos I've ever had, and I used to live in New Orleans. Literally, I ordered a 2nd helping of the shrimp tacos after I finished the first. Kinda pricey, but it's got a very cool upscale casual vibe with DJ's at night. 

For breakfast I would pick a spot at Eastern Market. At least that's what I'd do.

Edited by Troy McClure

20 hours ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Ha drinking from a hose in the summer on the NorthWest side of Flint growing up gave me a reason not to get jabbed for the Vid as my immune system pretty pretty solid. 

Lol. Lead has nothing to do with the immune system.

37 minutes ago, Axl Foley said:

Yep. March of this year. Why do you ask?

That was awesome when Al let her drive the zamboni and swing the octopus. Then we all cheered and chanted her name. 

Edited by Troy McClure

7 hours ago, Troy McClure said:

That was awesome when Al let her drive the zamboni and swing the octopus. Then we all cheered and chanted her name. 

You have quite the imagination. I dont remember any of that.

Edited by Axl Foley

13 minutes ago, Axl Foley said:

I don't seem to remember that either. Very strange.

Then they put her back on the jumbotron and everyone cheered. Then they switcjed to an opposing fan and everyone booed. Then they put her back on and everyone cheered. Back n forth. Sensational.